Sign in to follow this  
norfolkngood

Alex Neil sacked !!!!!!!!

Jesus. You get what you''ve been after for ages and you still whine like girls.

I bet you people moaning about the timing are the sort who would win £6 million on the lottery and complain that the jackpot was £10 million two weeks ago. Cheer the fuck up.

[quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]A confession of incompetence.

Who comes in ... Rowett, Warburton, Hodgson or Gunn?[/quote]Well, Lincoln are getting knocked out of the cup tomorrow...........

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Cantiaci Canary"]A confession of incompetence.

Who comes in ... Rowett, Warburton, Hodgson or Gunn?[/quote]Well, Lincoln are getting knocked out of the cup tomorrow...........[/quote]...or Arsenal. Wenger anyone?

Either we have been speaking to Warburton or Rowett or know who is available in the summer

Given what Neil said earlier, certainly seems he wasn''t expecting it. Maybe him getting his feet under the table ready for the summer force do the boards hand.

We will demolish Blackburn now...

Feels like a knee-jerk reaction.

To months of terrible football and poor results.

Such a buffet of topics on this one.

It is the right thing to do but I just think it shows, without knowing the full story, yet another piece of amateurism on behalf of the board.

They are supposed to number business people and Harvard graduates. But this is just, and I reiterate, without knowing the full facts, another episode to be questioned and analysed and brings the board''s competence under scrutiny.

“As has been widely reported the board has been conducting a thorough review of the structure of the club. An announcement about the new structure will be made next week."

-------------------------------------------------------------------

So does this mean we will be getting the past England set up?

Hodgson as Director of football and Neville with him. Neville bit off more than he can chew in Spain but always seems to want a manager''s job. At least he would be ambitious and will know the English language and the English game!

I''d take that Wal. Neville is ambitious and is not afraid to tell it like it is. Whether that makes him a good coach and tactician I can''t answer but I am sure it would attract publicity (and there is no bad publicity) and players.

Strange timing, well, par for the course for our board actually. Not going to get excited until the new man is in though. At the moment we''re no better off than we have been all season, who they appoint next is vital.

If we''re going for a semi realistic linked to every job name then I wouldn''t mind Hodgson, Pardew or Rowett. We need experience going into this summer window.

Warburton (Who I unfortunately think we''ll chose) failed at Rangers and bought horribly. Would be like for like and if AN wasn''t the man to oversee this squad revamp then Warburton certainly isn''t either.