Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

He's Gone!!!

Fuck me. I thought this was going to be one of those ''comedy'' threads.[:O]

Agreed. Strange timing. Let''s hope Irvine only gets one game and someone else is lined up.

That''s a major u turn.   Maybe it means they''re about to sell the club and the new owner has insisted they sack him as part of the deal.

Agree with that spartacus. I agree with this decision but letting him speak to the press then sacking him is pretty shitty.

About f**king time.
However, something clearly not right with this. You don''t let him take a presser then sack him 6 hours later. Something has gone on today.

Had a fairer Crack of the whip than any manager in NCFC history.

Stuck with what didn''t work last season and wondered why it didn''t work this season.

Herman wrote the following post at 10/03/2017 6:24 PM:

Maybe it was what he said to the press that pushed them over??

I assume Alex Neil would have been asked a question to get onto the summer clearout so is obviously going to say he is the man to take it forward, just seems like the usual shambolic ineptitude from our board. Should have been sacked last Saturday evening. It''s an absolute joke.

Ffs he has gone be happy.

Some of you are never happy, whenever he went some would have questioned the timing

He must have said something in that press conference this morning or in a meeting with them this afternoon that has made the board act with this timing.

[quote user="JF"]He must have said something in that press conference this morning or in a meeting with them this afternoon that has made the board act with this timing.[/quote]
Or they''ve got somebody lined up who came to terms this afternoon.... or some of the players went over AN''s head to the board and staged a mutiny.
Lots of things could have happened. 
Probably never know which, but I''m just happy he''s gone.