Sign in to follow this  
Alfie54

Team for Saturday

This is the team I would love to see start, obviously no chance as I presume we will trying for an honourable draw!

McGovern

Martin Bennett Godfrey

Pinto Howson Tettey Dijks

Maddison Pritchard

Oliveira

Heres hoping Oliviera is back.Nice to see a start for Pritchard, Maddison & Wildschut behind the striker. But probably be Murphy Naismith Hoolahan. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

McGovern

Pinto Martin Klose dijks

Murphy Howson Tettey Wildschut

Pritchard

Oliveira

I prefer Ruddy to McGovern but think from his performance and ANs post match comments McGovern will start.

My selection is also assuming Klose and oliviera are fit. If not swap Bennet and camjam accordingly. Think camjam deserves a rest, after his lone efforts up front.

Also be nice to see Pritchard have a run in the team.

Wildschut gets a start for his goal last night.

Take note of Blackburn''s results, this game will not be a walkover.

You might even call them a ''struggling'' team

............................................................. McGovern..................................................Klose ............................. Bassong..Whittaker......................................Martin.............................. Bennett...................................Dijks.........................Pinto..............................Godfrey.....................................Howson.......................................................................Jerome

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"] ............................................................. McGovern..................................................Klose ............................. Bassong..Whittaker......................................Martin.............................. Bennett...................................Dijks.........................Pinto..............................Godfrey.....................................Howson.......................................................................Jerome[/quote]

Why select Jerome. Surely there is a case for picking a false number 9.

The only problem with that team is we still haven''t got anyone to attack the ball when defending corners.

Like it matters.                   McGovern  Whittaker  Martin  Bassong   Dijks                    Howson   Pritchard                   Maddison                    Hoolahan              Jerome       Oliveria

I''d go for,

Ruddy,

Whitts, Martin, Bassong, Turner, Klose, Pinto, Dijks,

Howson,

Naismith,

Jerome.

Start as AN finished chasing a win.

Whatever the side I very much doubt we will hide them as we did on the seasons opener. In fact I would suggest Blackburn will take a draw home with them considering our current form!

[quote user="lincoln canary (& Golden Coppel)"]Who cares. Whatever side is picked you can pretty much guarantee it''ll not be based on the strongest players available.

How long will this circus go on.[/quote}

Spot on. ONly thing is we don''t have a strongest side (they all underperform for AN and he always picks his favourites!

Ruddy

Pinto, Bassong, Bennett, Djiks

Tettey, Howson, Maddison,

Josh Murphy, Wildschut,

Jerome (or Oliveira if fit)

Howson as skipper and hopefully next season too.

[quote user="Aberdeen_Canary"]Ruddy

Pinto, Bassong, Bennett, Djiks

Tettey, Howson, Maddison,

Josh Murphy, Wildschut,

Jerome (or Oliveira if fit)

Howson as skipper and hopefully next season too.[/quote]

How dare you leave Captain Calamity out however I do agree with the team selection

----------------------McGovern---------------------

Pinto---------Godfrey------Bennett---------Dijks

Ja.Murphy---Maddison---Pritchard---Wildschut

---------------Oliviera---Jo.Murphy-----------------

4-4 f''in 2

Knowing the crowd are set to turn on him i expect to see Maddison start to try and appease some of them .No dirty trick is too low for this nasty little Scottish fraud.

I''d like to see this:

McGovern

Pinto

Dijks

Bennett

Godfrey

Howson

Mulumbu

Maddison

Hoolahan

Pritchard

Oliveira

Sadly, I think it will include Martin, Tettey and Naismith as they are Boy Blunder''s favourites

McGovernPinto    Martin    Klose    Dijks                       Tettey           HowsonMurphy                        Wildschut                 Pritchard                  JeromeSubs:RuddyBennettWhittakerMulumbuJo.MurphyNaismithOliveira

"Mister Chops"

Careful Herman, you''re not allowed to call the idiots, idiot.

;-)

I''ll give him a bit of credit as he did come up with one of the most ridiculous posts ever on this forum, which is quite an achievement.