Sign in to follow this  
Chesney Hawkes

Summer transfer window

"The board has taken the tough but unanimous decision, believing it is in the best interests of the club for a new manager to be in place through a crucial summer transfer window."

This sounds like a dismantling and reassembling is required, and the conclusion must be they didn''t think AN was up to the job, or part of the problem.

Interesting times ahead, as presumably the other implication is we are bringing in an experienced manager who knows how to reshape a squad. This is no time for a rookie, as a president once said.

So again, money on Hodgson. My Xmas gift to you all.

Got Burton promoted twice

Got Birmingham into the top 6 on very little money

and we dont have alot of money to get at least new 8 players in the summer...just the man we need.

I was saying to people in the summer that Roy Hodgson will be our next manager. I believe this is very likely to be the case

It''s fair to assume that many senior players will seek to follow Brady and Olsson and seal moves to the Premier League. We might be left with a squad of youngsters, which might not be such a bad thing if managed correctly. Certainly a lot of the old guard haven''t lived up to expectations this season.