Sign in to follow this  
Canary Boy

Protest

Am I to understand it there is a protest this Saturday outside the ground before the Blackburn game?

I''ve seen it mentioned on Twitter but nowhere else.

I''m in.

Well I''m prepared to go wheel to hoof, if others aren''tI well remember when it was just the thin green line holding the road outside the Wensum Stand against the charging hoardes of the Essex and Notts Yeomanry. Many fell that night  (and with six pints of Watlings Red Barrel in them some struggled to get up again).The media later claimed we were chased out. But we weren''t. And we won''t be this time.To my fellow Norfolk folk (and what used to be Norfolk) we must rise up like our forefathersDid Kett not rebel, did Nelson turn a blind eye  and did Magna Carta die in vain ?So I say"To arms City fans Throw on your longjohns

March, march ... "

Flasher Gordon wrote the following post at 08/03/2017 5:41 PM:

"To arms City fans

Throw on your longjohns

March, march ... "

A flasher with longjohns, now there''s a thought!!

What are we protesting about?

We have just had four out of six seasons in the PL and are spending more on players than ever before. This season has doubtless been disappointing and we have underachieved, but does that justify a protest?

[quote user="Jamie Witherspoon"]What are we protesting about?

We have just had four out of six seasons in the PL and are spending more on players than ever before. This season has doubtless been disappointing and we have underachieved, but does that justify a protest?[/quote]

I imagine it might be something to do with the Board''s continuing and blindless support of a clueless Manager and, despite spending more on players than ever before, the dreadful under performance witnessed this season.

We have just had four out of six seasons in the PL and are spending more on players than ever before. This season has doubtless been disappointing and we have underachieved, but does that justify a protest?[/quote]

Yes, because we messed up a fantastic opportunity to establish ourselves as a premier league side and are currently on a downward spiral with no indication that it will improve. We could just bury our heads in the sand though, and wait till we''re back in league one.

[quote user="Greavsy"]Flasher Gordon wrote the following post at 08/03/2017 5:41 PM:

"To arms City fans

Throw on your longjohns

March, march ... "

A flasher with longjohns, now there''s a thought!![/quote]that''s actually advice for othersthe original word is battalions, but given the dresscode of some of the seniors on hereand as to flashing that is a summer activity... for obvious reasons

Don''t forget your pitchfork(you can help the ground staff at half time).

I can''t be in Norwich this weekend but if I were I would certainly join this. Fans who want him sacked should take part in this. Its the only type of thing that will get their attention.

So now we know he wont be sacked will the protest double in size??

The suggested protest is about the lack of protests from fans this season, there just isn''t the quality of protester around anymore, to justify a good ole protest. We need to find away of bringing the younger protester through ? now that would be worth protesting about.......... i think!

Maybe we get what we deserve and when you have fans like Witherspoon who accept two seasons of abject failure and want more of the above!

Yes as this season is a FAILURE.

If we get beat tomorrow I''ll tut......really really tut......

then I''ll go to the boozer and watch the rugger and get very, very cheerful.....