Sign in to follow this  
Tommo

It's Pardew

According to the Telegraph - Rowett and Warbuton also mentioned. Please not Woy ....

Pardew? F*** no! His Wembley dance is worse than Gangnam Balls

Nigel Worthington wouldn''t be pleased.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3062513/alan-pardew-favourite-norwich-manager-alex-neil-sacked/

I would be absolutely over the moon!

I don''t like him as a person, I doubt many others do either. He''s a good manager though and would be the most high profile and proven name we''d have probably ever appointed.

Not getting my hopes up though!

Let''s face it, there is no outstanding candidate on the market so whoever it is there will be some that need convincing.

Rowett - fine job at Birmingham but not guaranteed that this translates into success at another club. Still a young manager and see as a gamble

Pearson - no

Hodgson - no

Warburton - possibly

Sherwood - no

Pardew has had previous success at this level and did do decent jobs at palace and Newcastle. So wouldn''t be surprised if he is the front runner.

I have a feeling Mr Hodgson may be the preferred candidate after losing out at the Foxes.......Roy is rather Chummy Mates with Matriarch and Hubby - and an automatic invite for regular dinner parties at Stowmarket. ''Nom nom.....Yom yom''.....

Heckingbottom?

Jokanovic?

Pardew will turn us into world beaters for 6 months then we will win about 1 in 30, then he turns nasty and webare back to square one.

Oh, and he will want about 100million to waste...