Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Blackburn Match Thread

No surprise really, we looked to shut out a 1-0 win but anyone who''s seen Norwich knows that was never going to happen.
Blackburn are a crap side and we should have just pushed on for the second and tried to kill the game, even with 10 men.

Whoever comes in to sort this shower out has a busy job on his hands!!!

Write this season off, give youth some game time. Let''s face it they can''t do any worst!

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]Sack the Board rings out.[/quote]

And I thought it was Dijks that changed the game today, I must be mistaken...

[quote user="Ginja"]No surprise really, we looked to shut out a 1-0 win but anyone who''s seen Norwich knows that was never going to happen.
Blackburn are a crap side and we should have just pushed on for the second and tried to kill the game, even with 10 men.
[/quote]

So true Ginja, we might as well just have gone for it, whats to lose? Shutting up shop when we cant defend for toffee anyway is just beyond the joke. Pathetic but whats new.

Lifeline, get an attacking sub on, go three at the back and go for it, attack is the best form of defence for us I feel.

Meh!! Well done Cam. About one of the honest players we have at the moment.

[quote user="lake district canary"]Results going for us.  One more goal and we are back in the mix.

[/quote]

It''s not going to happen mate - but I won''t crucify you for your optimism. Fulham will nail the last spot, we''ve 100% screwed it today unfortunately.

[quote user="Alex "][quote user="lake district canary"]Results going for us.  One more goal and we are back in the mix.

[/quote]

It''s not going to happen mate - but I won''t crucify you for your optimism. Fulham will nail the last spot, we''ve 100% screwed it today unfortunately.[/quote]3-2 would do it. Never say never.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Alex "][quote user="lake district canary"]Results going for us.  One more goal and we are back in the mix.

[/quote]

It''s not going to happen mate - but I won''t crucify you for your optimism. Fulham will nail the last spot, we''ve 100% screwed it today unfortunately.[/quote]3-2 would do it. Never say never.

[/quote]

Like Alex, totally admire ur positivity Lakey, its commendable but even if we did sneak a win today, with our appalling away form its just not going to happen and with Whittaker at LB for the next 3 as well? Season''s done mate, sadly.

[quote user="Spillay"][quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Alex "][quote user="lake district canary"]Results going for us.  One more goal and we are back in the mix. [/quote]

It''s not going to happen mate - but I won''t crucify you for your optimism. Fulham will nail the last spot, we''ve 100% screwed it today unfortunately.[/quote]3-2 would do it. Never say never. [/quote]

Like Alex, totally admire ur positivity Lakey, its commendable but even if we did sneak a win today, with our appalling away form its just not going to happen and with Whittaker at LB for the next 3 as well? Season''s done mate, sadly.[/quote]

2-2 it is. Pity.  Could have made some ground up today.