Sign in to follow this  
Johnny Hill

Worthless out!

I''ve had enough. Poor tactics again by Worthless. It must be personal against McVeigh. As for what do the fans know.... Probably the fact that you dont take a player off when they are playing well. When has a manager ever done that? Time for him to go!!!

GOODBYE, you have just cost us another three points with your bizarre tactics!

And as he stars into the night sky, worthy packs his mule and trots away from carrow road, to join the nearest hobo and cardboard box he can find, he makes it far, just like he did with norwich all the way to woolworths, only to drop down the table again and end up in the back of morrisons in the pie department....

Hopefully he will go , but i would not bet my money on it . A very overated manager in my opinion who has been given more money to spend than any Norwich manager before him , and we sit one point above the drop zone in the Championship playing poor football with players that look completely disinterested . Its also worth noting that all 3 promoted sides have now notched an away win in the Premiership this season after just 7 matches , something our tactical genius could not crack in 38 games.

Well said Premier 1 my thoughts entirely (about away wins) watched most of the Sunderland game and was wondering why couldnt'' we do that.

Don''t expect any favours from referees at Carrow Rd as NW always goes out of his way to shake their hand even when they have had a stinker like yesterday we are a soft touch. It''s about time he started playing mind games with them.

I hardly think that a one line response to a question amounts to an attack. Being on the receiving end of a Leeds Utd strikers ''challenges'' might be deemed an attack, likewise the actions of away fans trying to get into the Barclay in the 70''s could be called an attack.

But in the new age of football where swearing is banned on and off the pitch, the game is a virtually non contact activity and we must remain seated throughout the game a snap response to an idiot question must now be seen as an attack.

As to the amount Worthington has had to spend it''s pretty stupid to compare it against previous club managers. The club has recently received tens of millions of pounds more than previous boards had received so it is relative. Also relative to the managers of other clubs as well I might add. We spent far less than most in the Premiership choosing to spread the money over a number of seasons rather than one Lord Sheepshanks style splurge. This is not a defence of our present position merely a clarification of this oft repeated misrepresentation.

Unfortunately too many of our fans are now clinging on to anything that maintains Worthington''s ''bogey man'' image. Last week I posted, half-jokingly, that we would soon be reading stories headlined " Worthy ate my hamster".

Maybe he didn''t but if he''d care to pass the hamster over to a few of the fans on here I''m sure they''ll soon make short work of it.

Given what some of them post they''ll swallow anything.