Sign in to follow this  

Ricky Martin.

Please please please tell me Ricky Martin is to follow AN out of the door. What does he actually do? For someone who is raking in the cash for doing Jack he is a miserable sod too. Get rid and find a decent DOF. I would of like Woy in this role when he left England, supporting and advising AN

Delia''s toy boy,golden balls who can do no wrong and will be the new boss. You wanted AN out now golden balls will be in.

[quote user="Ray"]If this happens, then you will see players unrest.[/quote]Or they''ll just get Sold.Lambert and Worthy (first 2 years) apart when have this board ever got it right?

[quote user="Syteanric"][quote user="Ray"]If this happens, then you will see players unrest.[/quote]Or they''ll just get Sold.Lambert and Worthy (first 2 years) apart when have this board ever got it right?[/quote]

"Thisbboard"

Have this board ever appointed a manager?

The only decision the current board have made is to sack Alex Neil. I''m guessing you were behind that so they''re 100% in your book at the moment?

I am indeed Duncan. Time will tell on that one.

By ''this board'' you know full well who calls the shots and full well who I mean.

Rioch

Hamilton

Grant

Roeder

Gunn

Hughton

Adams

Lets get excited now....😒

Syteanric quote "Ray" If this happens, then you will see players unrest. Or they''ll just get Sold. Lambert and Worthy (first 2 years) apart when have this board ever got it right?

What all of them?

Thanks. That''s just fucking great, I''ve got that shit song playing on loop in my mind now

Murphy saw some fans giving Ricky a bit of stick when he arrived today. That''s hardly likely to unnerve him that much. In his playing days he would have endured that sort of thing from 40 or 50,000 opposition fans every other week.

[quote user="danielsroundabout"]Murphy saw some fans giving Ricky a bit of stick when he arrived today. That''s hardly likely to unnerve him that much. In his playing days he would have endured that sort of thing from 40 or 50,000 opposition fans every other week.[/quote]Huh ????

Murphy and the Bricks saw him (see page 1 of this thread).

I was being facetious in making reference to Ricky''s illustrious playing career in the professional game, experience on which he can now draw in his positions of Technical Director and Head of Recruitment.

[quote user="Ray"]If this happens, then you will see players unrest.[/quote]If this happens, you''ll see an action replay of Kett''s Rebellion.I''m off to Hethersett, to see wots gorn orn at the old oak ther buh.