Sign in to follow this  

It's Simon Hooper

To referee the game tomorrow.

[img]http://www.lowestoftjournal.co.uk/polopoly_fs/1.4187127.1439200937!/image/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_630/image.jpg[/img]

He refereed the Brum game six weeks ago and was 4th official at the derby just two weeks ago. We''ve had more than our share of the smug git at Carrow Road just lately.

Thought his arrogance was summed up today when, in the second half, the snakepit appealed for a hand ball and Hooper, on the halfway line facing the other away, turned around to face them and extravagantly motioned with his chest. Smug git.

Clear red against Dijks. Whittaker could have gone as well, which meant we would have had no left back, no complaints really.

The Referees Association hide up poor refs, or refs that they are trying to fast tract.

In days gone by, we had more than our fair share of Oliver. That was because the average Norwich game was not likely to reach the higher media attention. You can make your own mind up how this worked.

Away from fast track , the shortage of ref at a particular level is a problem. So in the Championship you have a number of refs who aren''t going to progress, those looking to get on the Prem, and then those you don''t really know what to do with . Hooper falls into this category, and gets the dead rubber of the league.

The shame is that the Fans don''t realise this, and they should have got on him straight away. Never forget the first and only Prem game he did (NCFC v Palace) when he wasn''t on the Prem list , he c0cked up to such an extent he never got on the prem. The highest he ever got was a league 1 play off final.

He is too fat, and too thick.  

I could pm you the name of the assessor for the last game Hooper did at Carrow Road when he left Howson on a Yellow, and refused to book the away players for similar infringement (Birmingham if you are interested ) and got slaughtered for it. But I might not respond.  

Most people don''t read this far , so this bit of blood letting will be ignored .

Simon Hooper should seek psychiatric help immediately

He''s clearly had some sort of a breakdown

That all makes sense Beardo. Out of all my posts you will barely find any about refs. But this bloke is something else. I consoled my self before the game with thoughts of him just being a shat ref and it could be our turn to benefit. Should have known better.