Sign in to follow this  
Bundy

Ineptness re-defined

If anyone can come up with a way of personifying the utter ineptness of our board then I''d like to hear it. Surely no Delia lover can justify the timing, unless they really wanted to humiliate Neil any further than they have by keeping him as long as they did. If there''s one thing they are good at it''s long, painful, deaths. So now, another admission of mistakes, and that they''ll learn from them?Nothing will change while she''s there. Too old, too clueless. In a completely different reality to the rest of us.My nightmare is Hodgson.  Nobody good will put up with what they have to work with. Whoever it is, if Delia still calls the shots it will make no difference, but then again I suppose too many people are happy with their Saturday out; you get more of those in the Championship, or League One.  Those pesky Sunday games.

77 posts in 11 yearswell done you for remembering your login in details all this time

You all wanted it,now you''ve got it. Enjoy the ride but don''t complain.

So, you work on number of posts as a measure of credibility?  Says it all.  I knew I shouldn''t have subjected myself to this nonsense again.

For the absurd shyte you  posted then on that basis you are correctthough some might say that it is us who have been subjected

I love the notion - even now - that people believe that a little old lady in her seventies is some kind of omnipotent, power hungry despot.

I really hope you''ve got a conk like Gerard Depardieu because if you''ve just got a standard snout that you can''t see beyond the end of, even basic everyday tasks must be beyond you.

Yes it took a while but the right decision has been made.

Basically binners fook off 👍

[quote user="VW"]Yes it took a while but the right decision has been made.

Basically binners fook off 👍[/quote]

Exactly. We''ve been after this for months, we get it; it''s the wrong time.

It''s an insurance policy (as with Hughton when Adams hopelessly took us down) against recrimination when the action fails to have an instant impact.

And yeah, binners should really be focussing on raising enough kite to be able to guarantee next seasons fixtures.

The charity robbing, debt riddled scum that they are.

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]I love the notion - even now - that people believe that a little old lady in her seventies is some kind of omnipotent, power hungry despot. [/quote]https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Margaret_Thatcher

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]I love the notion - even now - that people believe that a little old lady in her seventies is some kind of omnipotent, power hungry despot.

I really hope you''ve got a conk like Gerard Depardieu because if you''ve just got a standard snout that you can''t see beyond the end of, even basic everyday tasks must be beyond you.[/quote]Because to say otherwise would be to suggest that things might be just a little more complex than it just all being down to one bogeyman (woman).Unsurprisingly around genuine City fans I don''t here this hatred and blame being heaped upon DeliaMaybe I should wander down the A140 where such talk is common currency, amongst the long winded guff about a glorious historySo in that light I shall accord with the sentiments above - and say in the words appropriate to the occasionfar cough you smelly, stinking, thieving ratbag son of a suffolk hoo-er ...................... may all your farm animals die of a hideous pestulance wrought upon them by the culmination of foul deeds carried out by your grubby, putrid and armpit sweaty stinky club.... ah, that''s better

Ah, the word genuine. I wondered when it would come up. You can f*ck right off on that score. My aspirations for the club are clearly more than yours.

Evening Bundy, you''ve been around since 2006 and posted less than one post per month.

Fair enough buddy but we don''t need you telling people to fuck right off now do we 👍

Ineptness is a real word:inept: having or showing no skill; clumsy : the inept handling of the threat.ineptness: noun

Genuine question for the Delia lovers on here. Do any of you know the woman or know people that know her? Is it all opinion based on her public image? I''m just wondering what it is about her that seems to warrant such staunch defence of what has been a largely average and at times shambolic ownership of the club?

[quote user="Duncan Edwards"]I love the notion - even now - that people believe that a little old lady in her seventies is some kind of omnipotent, power hungry despot.

I really hope you''ve got a conk like Gerard Depardieu because if you''ve just got a standard snout that you can''t see beyond the end of, even basic everyday tasks must be beyond you.[/quote]

She may, or may not, be a power hungry despot but she and hubby are responsible for, what you have described, as a conference level board.

I just hope they don''t take us as far back as the Jurassic period and appoint dear old friend Roy Hodgson.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"][quote user="Duncan Edwards"]I love the notion - even now - that people believe that a little old lady in her seventies is some kind of omnipotent, power hungry despot.

I really hope you''ve got a conk like Gerard Depardieu because if you''ve just got a standard snout that you can''t see beyond the end of, even basic everyday tasks must be beyond you.[/quote]

She may, or may not, be a power hungry despot but she and hubby are responsible for, what you have described, as a conference level board.

I just hope they don''t take us as far back as the Jurassic period and appoint dear old friend Roy Hodgson.[/quote]

All those qualifications but strike a light, you ain''t very bright.

The point is that this BOD are out of touch with the modern game going back to appointing Mrs Fry who attended half a AGM in his tenure. Also Wynn Jones stating at AGM he would not sell to an Indian to the bringing in of Master Tom

It was a disaster waiting to happen

That''s without the in house fighting regarding the previous Chairman and CEO

[quote user="daly"]The point is that this BOD are out of touch with the modern game going back to appointing Mrs Fry who attended half a AGM in his tenure. Also Wynn Jones stating at AGM he would not sell to an Indian to the bringing in of Master Tom

It was a disaster waiting to happen

That''s without the in house fighting regarding the previous Chairman and CEO[/quote]Did he actually ''state'' that??

To be fair it is another self confession from the board that they should have got rid of him earlier. We can''t afford to keep making these mistakes.

Herman

Can''t remember his exact words but Indian was most definitely stated among others he would not consider selling to

[quote user="Carra Rud"]Bundy for the win![/quote]Did I win? Hope so, couldn''t tell.  How can anyone say anything other than we have a shambles on our hands?

[quote user="VW"]Evening Bundy, you''ve been around since 2006 and posted less than one post per month.

Fair enough buddy but we don''t need you telling people to fuck right off now do we 👍[/quote]I missed this before. I believe I was quite within my rights to tell someone to feck off. Another one who thinks that number of posts on here is relevant to anything. Feckwit, f*ckwit, take your pick.