Sign in to follow this  
Waveney Canary

Board reaction

Did anyone who seats near the stowmarket duo yesterday see their reaction when the Barclay rose as one and sang sack the board

I just wonder if they gave a damn

Wait and see for the restructure announcement I guess.

What is more concerning is that the board give the impression that the sacking of Alex Neil wasn''t done because they think a change would see us challenge for the play-offs.

[quote user="djc"]Wait and see for the restructure announcement I guess.

What is more concerning is that the board give the impression that the sacking of Alex Neil wasn''t done because they think a change would see us challenge for the play-offs.[/quote]Yep, it looks like planning for next season''s promotion push from now on, and it''s a simmilar conclusion to how I''ve been feeling.

[quote user="Vanilla ice "]Did anyone who seats near the stowmarket duo yesterday see their reaction when the Barclay rose as one and sang sack the board

I just wonder if they gave a damn[/quote]Probably unmoved. Like ice, ice baby.

[quote user="Vanilla ice "]Did anyone who seats near the stowmarket duo yesterday see their reaction when the Barclay rose as one and sang sack the board

I just wonder if they gave a damn[/quote]

They can''t react to something that didn''t happen, if the ''Barclay rose as one'' it was only in your imagination.

I heard it quite distinctly and it didn''t sound like a few were chanting it......The board members didn''t react......