Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

and the fans finally turn...

The Nightfly, and you used to post as Morty! The thing is buddy, you were banned and gave it a whole load of sh1te on Nowrichtalk and yet you still comeback on here! Your banned Morty, deservedly so, pish off buddy!

It gets really boring reading all of the petty squabbles and jibes at each other on this forum all the time. Stick to the football, that''s what people come on here to read!!

Delia has made it quite clear that she does not see foreign investment as the future for NCFC. Although I agree things need to change, outside investment has major risks for the future of the club. Ask Cardiff or Portsmouth fans and many more clubs what pre Madonna big investors did to their clubs. Although I agree we have not lived up to expectations this season, maybe it''s time for a slight reality check and remember where we have come from. What is it fans actually want for a club like us? A few seasons of bought glory from a big foreign investor, only to leave us penny less and in administration when the debts catch up? Or go on a big spending spree splashing out millions to lure big names, to be left with a wage bill we can''t afford.

Personally I think Ed was right. Time to take stock, have a clean out of the squad, a new manager and start again. It is not time for a change of owners right now. Be careful what you wish for!!

@Conceived at Mousehold (how do you know???)

👍👍👍👍 To your opening comment.

''Honest poster''??? PMSL, Morty, your banned, bye bye! Leave Jamie Witherspoon''s bribe on your way out! Anybody reading this, just go on Norwichtalk and see how he mocked the posters on here! Feck off Morty, you deservedly got banned so stick to your own wonderful site!

Where is this mocking of the posters thread Nightfly? I just had a quick butchers on Norwichtalk, couldnt see anything untoward?

Spillay, looking back neither can I, it seems to have gone! I can only think it was the Sheff Wed or Brizzle City match talk! Try those, but Morty/Mister Chops or whatever, were mocking us saying how much we missed him! Twonk!

Well it''s lovely that you have tried to stir up nonsense like morty was criticised for, that''s very honest of you.

I shall leave you to it and bid you good night.

When you go to bed, check under it to make sure that nasty old morty isn''t hiding under there.

Lol Morty, I see the Gulf has had some nice weather this week, bet your missing ol blighty! PS, keep it honest Morty, you were mocking us last week on Norwichtalk! Stick to them!!

chops and nightfly... put the hand bags away girls eh?Or take it to private message...Conceived at Mousehold - who said investment had to be foreign?And even if it was for every Pompey and Blackburn theres a Watford and Bournemouth....

Re the investment thing, who''s to say we''d be a Bournemouth rather than a Pompey? Imo there''s been as many, if not more, losers than winners. I''d much prefer we did it ''properly'', and would also rather not take the risk of our club being ruined (in more ways than one).

[quote user="Syteanric"]"Sack the board" sounded loud and many on the radio.Its begun and it aint gonna be pretty....The Smiths haven''t had this before. How will they react?

[/quote]

It was loud at the ground