Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

and the fans finally turn...

"Sack the board" sounded loud and many on the radio.Its begun and it aint gonna be pretty....The Smiths haven''t had this before. How will they react?

I think they thought sacking Alex Neil the day before would mean the protests planned for today would disappear and it would be all cosy and comfortable at Carrow Road!

Their reaction may well have already been prepared if there are indeed some big board announcements coming this week.

Could have done with it lasting longer and adding some Delia out chants, but it''s a start

[quote user="Darth Canary1"]Yeah let the Delia out chants start you gonna buy her out JF?[/quote]Thats a silly thing to ask, it''s like me saying you''ve never played professional football so you can''t have an opinion.

[quote user="Syteanric"]"Sack the board" sounded loud and many on the radio.Its begun and it aint gonna be pretty....The Smiths haven''t had this before. How will they react?

[/quote]

Facinating insight from the guy listening on the wireless.No wonder you''re no longer ''the Barclay king''.

[quote user="Jamie Witherspoon"]You must be gutted we scored that equaliser, properly burst your bubble.[/quote]

you were calling for people to come out and protest all last week....and now they have you''re still criticising

what are YOU going to do?

[quote user="A Load of Squit"][quote user="Syteanric"]"Sack the board" sounded loud and many on the radio.Its begun and it aint gonna be pretty....The Smiths haven''t had this before. How will they react?

[/quote]

Facinating insight from the guy listening on the wireless.No wonder you''re no longer ''the Barclay king''.

[/quote]Thank you for your valued and well thought out response, your wit is unparallelled and we simply cannot contest such intelliect...

JF said AN was here to stay...

Anyway it wasn''t a turn as such. Just a bit of pent up frustration, wasn''t actually at all relevant to what was happening on the pitch but enough managed to make a link.

To be fair it''s another season that''s over because we didn''t make a change earlier. Of course it might not have made another difference but I understand the frustrations from that point of view.

What is wrong what the OP has said?

I heard it on CanaryWorld and Chris Goreham confirmed I wasn''t hearing things when he mentioned in his commentary.

How will the board react? I''m sure they haven''t heard it before. And while it seemed OK to react to Chase that way, when supporters do it now there seems to be some deluded opinion that everyone is enjoying it.

Some people need to understand that 99% of people on here would love this club to succeed with the current board and the previous manager. But it hasn''t happened and people are just commenting on what they see and hear.

Some people just like others to think they''re in the know.

I cut Russ Martin''s hedge in the week and he told me Alex is never sure if he will be in charge on a Saturday until hes had his Friday tea. The lucky dish was tripe and onions but yesterday there was no tripe left so he had scampi.

[quote user="keelansgrandad"]What is wrong what the OP has said?

I heard it on CanaryWorld and Chris Goreham confirmed I wasn''t hearing things when he mentioned in his commentary.

How will the board react? I''m sure they haven''t heard it before. And while it seemed OK to react to Chase that way, when supporters do it now there seems to be some deluded opinion that everyone is enjoying it.

Some people need to understand that 99% of people on here would love this club to succeed with the current board and the previous manager. But it hasn''t happened and people are just commenting on what they see and hear.[/quote]Nonsense

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Some people just like others to think they''re in the know.

I cut Russ Martin''s hedge in the week and he told me Alex is never sure if he will be in charge on a Saturday until hes had his Friday tea. The lucky dish was tripe and onions but yesterday there was no tripe left so he had scampi.[/quote]

NN did you find out how many pieces?

[quote user="Darth Canary1"]You are right slim 100% of fans would want this club to succeed with the current board and the previous manager. None of this 99% nonsense[/quote]

Shame I never mentioned fans.

Some people are finding a reason and opportunity to moan about other posters on today of all days when there has been so much drama that surely the snipers could have taken a day off.

I''m honoured, I''m important as Greavsy now.

keelansgrandad wrote the following post at 11/03/2017 9:11 PM:

I''m honoured, I''m important as Greavsy now.

@keelansgdad.

We are all equal on here.