Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

St Andrews Hall.

01603 628477 if anybody is interested as there has been a lot of posting about banging away on keyboards and nothing will be achieved via the internet. Just found the number amongst some old NCISA paperwork. [:D][:P][;)]

Offering assistance to whoever is interested in light of this post......

Nothing will change until the atmosphere at Carrow

Road changes. You can bleat all you like on here about the owners and

the manager but it counts for nothing. If you want change, then step

away from your keyboards and do it in person. Not open letters (oh the

bravery), not miserable posts on message boards, not "not renewing my

season ticket" as there is a waiting list of people who will replace you

and you won''t be missed.

Less hot air, less posturing, and more action.

I''m going to first in with an excuse.

I can''t do it because I suffer from Phasmophobia and the old place is haunted 😨😱

not "not renewing my season ticket" as there is a waiting list of people who will replace you and you won''t be missed.

Agree with the rest but not this part. If enough people didn''t renew it would send a very clear message. Just because there is a waiting list it doesn''t mean after a season like this, that those on it would choose to take them. Lost customers always matter and are always missed, if they lost me today then my son, the next generation of fans may never become a Norwich fan

There were two on here who said they werent renewing but I think one of them promotly renewed after we won a couple of games.

Are you renewing JF?

No I''m not. And not just for footballing reasons, but had it just been down to the football the decision would likely be the same

So where''s your ticket JF. I know a couple on the list who are looking for tickets in the Barclay if it''s there.

I think it''s a shame that the pink un community can''t seem to help eachother out. Some are on the list and some are not renewing. What''s not to like?

nutty nigel wrote ''There were two on here who said they werent renewing but I think one of them promotly renewed after we won a couple of games.''

Haha Eddie, dear oh dear, Wiz would have been proud god rest the old flip flopper''s soul 😂

morty wrote the following post at 05/03/2017 10:47 PM:

If it''s Block E in the Barclay I''m interested jf.

So buying season tickets from others on here to effectively jump the list/ queue is acceptable, but selling derby tickets at inflated prices is frowned upon?

I don''t get it, and personally think both are wrong.

Nothing will change unless the Stowmarket two want it to. You could have protests inside and outside the ground and it won''t mean a thing. Let''s face it most of our support is County based rather than City based and these fans enjoy their day out in the ''big'' city with a visit to Carrow Road. Most of them probably are not bothered whether the team wins or not as it''s a day out rather like a visit to the seaside in summer.

The old dears in charge of the club have made their disdain for the financial aspects of the modern game very clear and for some of us, including me, this has undermined our hopes for the club. Much better just to go with the flow and expect nothing to change.

We were, are and always will be a backwater provincial club happy with our lot and avoiding the tensions and stress that comes with being ambitious.

We''ll always be little old City and if

You don''t like it, well that''s a pity

Fans can cheer, moan or flap

It won''t change a thing

That''s a good chap!!!!

Stow your moral outrage greavsy, there is a perfectly legitimate scheme for swapping season ticket seats.

Where did I say it wasn''t legitimate?

Although swapping a game or two you cannot get to is different to jumping the queue, ahead of people who have paid money to be on the official waiting list.

Let me try and help you understand Greavsy.

I want to move my season ticket to another seat, so I toddle over to the ticket office and say "hey there ticket person, I want to move my season ticket".

They then look at whats available, and reply "Look, theres this seat here if you fancy it?"

If I do I then transfer my season ticket to said new seat, and then, heres the bit you''re clearly missing, my old seat becomes available, therefore no queue has been jumped, and no seat has been taken from anyone on the waiting list.

Hopefully this helps you understand.

"You could have protests inside and outside the ground and it won''t mean a thing."

Whatever happened to the revolutionary spirit, Crafty? You know, with those effigies you were going to burn...

morty wrote the following post at 06/03/2017 3:02 AM:

Let me try and help you understand Greavsy.

I want to move my season ticket to another seat, so I toddle over to the ticket office and say "hey there ticket person, I want to move my season ticket".

They then look at whats available, and reply "Look, theres this seat here if you fancy it?"

If I do I then transfer my season ticket to said new seat, and then, heres the bit you''re clearly missing, my old seat becomes available, therefore no queue has been jumped, and no seat has been taken from anyone on the waiting list.

Hopefully this helps you understand.

Fully understand, I have actually moved my seat a couple of times, during what they used to call movers and shakers week.

Thanks for clarifying in your usual patronising pathetic self centered way, proving that you had actually missed the point.

Can''t be bothered to argue with you, or true to explain, and ruin this for others, so stay safe.

Why try and start the argument if you knew what I was on about in the first place?

Moron.

morty wrote the following post at 06/03/2017 8:52 AM:

Why try and start the argument if you knew what I was on about in the first place?

Moron.

I''ve not started an argument, YOU are the one calling me an idiot and a moron.

As I said, for the others who try to enjoy this forum I''m not responding to your goading, and gameplaying. I''ve had enough of it, as have others on here, in sure.

As I said before, stay safe.

norfolkbroadslim wrote the following post at 06/03/2017 8:55 AM:

Where''s SDP when you need him!?

No need for SDP Norfolkbroadslim, I''m not playing the Morty forum roulette, can''t be bothered with his small minded games.

Quite happy for this to get back on topic, and everyone to enjoy a discussion.

Well stop acting like one then, you''re fooling no one here with your silly games.

Having not posted for over a week, I struggle to see how that is a silly game?

Whatever suits eh?

Anyway back on topic.....