Sign in to follow this  
hogesar

Steve McClaren sacked

I can just see it now... Alex Neil to Derby and Steve McClaren/Roy Hodgson England double act here.

"Steve McLaren the favourite to takeover at Derby after Steve McLaren was sacked."

Give it up Steve, for the love of God go and do something else. Not punditry though.

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]think we can rule Rowett out then?.....ex player and all that..[/quote]

Possibly GJL, reckon we''re still favourites though, not that I''m particularly excited about him coming to Carrow Rd in all honesty.

But imagine the uproar on here if we''ve tapped up Steve McClaren 😂

[quote user="Syteanric"]Delia''s on the phone to Schteve as we speak....[/quote]If she is I am joining Highland''s gang.

" no leaders or characters in the dressing-room", bemoaned McClaren about his Derby County squad.....

Thankfully, he won''t be applying for the Norwich job, then......unless he wants to walk into an identical environment.

Derby fans seem to think that the blame lays squarely with the players rather than McClaren.

Our under-performing, over-paid, underwhelming, overrated bunch of losers (unless they''re in the cosy confines of Carrow Road) seem to have got off rather lightly.

we''ve enough right to be angry at what''s gone on this season.....but imagine at Derby when you see one of your own strikers scoring goals for another club above you in the league and now banging on the door of the playoffs?!?

.....beggars belief