Sign in to follow this  
Horse Renoir

POTS

Gotta be Jerome right? Maybe Ja.Murphy and Howson would be in with a shout but unlike them he''s grafted and made a difference in games where we''ve been completely abject.

I can''t see the last 9 games changing much so for me:

1.Jerome

2.Murphy

3.Howson

Anyone else in with a shout at the end of the year?

but for a stupid suspension and this latest injury Oliveira may have been in with a shout?

Pinto would have to get a mention?

but whoever wins it this season, it can be filed in the draw marked "Lee Croft & Spencer Prior" rather than the "Grant Holt & Darren Huckerby"

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Pinto for me.[/quote]

Hard to argue that, John 👍. For me it''s a rizla paper between Wes and Pinto, it''s that fine.

Obscene that wes has never won a POTS

I''d give it to him just for that

Pinto has been pretty good and howson strong as well

Olive if he''d been fit, but surely voting for Wes is just for sentimental reasons isn''t it? He''s been as bad as most at times

Sure, Wes has had his quieter moments, but against the other players overall performances this season he''s absolutely shone more often than not - as has Pinto. That''s why I feel it''ll come down to between those two anyway.

I''ve been swayed somewhat actually. I forgot Wes has never won a POTS (just feels wrong doesn''t it? Bassong and friggin Crofts have won it previously) and I''ve only seen 5 games live this year and about 4 more on tv/via stream so I must be slightly off based on the replies so far.

Also Pinto has probably been as good as Howson or Murphy actually. I think the no.1 spot should be between Jerome and Hoolahan. Then anyone out of Pinto, Howson or Murphy for the last place.

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Wes all the way for me has been the shining light.

If jerome was a finisher he would be close, so it''s the irish magician for me.[/quote]

Spot on G 👍

Howson, CamJam and Wes in any order would do me.

Love Pinto''s endeavour but nobody in our back 10 or however many defenders we''ve played should be anywhere near the POTS award; in fact, Whitts would be closest for taking that penalty. Highlight of the season.

Wes.

Deserves it on the season alone, deserves it all the more when you consider he hasn''t won it, given his contribution over the years.

And unlike some, he still wants to play here.

Howson for me. He''s the player we miss the most when he''s not in the side. That''s not the primary reason he''s getting my vote though. I reckon if I''d given every player a mark out of 10 each game for individual performances, Howson''s average would be the highest for me. Mr Consistent.No idea who I''d have 2nd and 3rd. Pinto maybe would be in the mix, but that would mainly be for his performances in the earlier part of the season. I don''t think Wes has been quite as good as some people think he has. And Jacob, who I''m pleased has made a breakthrough this season, is still behind his brother for me - I''m amazed Josh hasn''t featured a great deal.It''s a shame Nelson has had such a stop-start run with his ban and now this injury. He would''ve been a certainty for the award if he''d carried on like he was. I suppose it''s not even too late for him to make a late claim for a Top 3 spot if he can hit the ground running when he returns in the next week or two.