Sign in to follow this  
Northern Canary

next 3 matches

I feel we should be aiming to get 9 points from the next three matches. No matter what people say we are definately good enough to be winning these matches. (hull, brighton and millwall).

I am looking forward to these games, dont know about you. I am expecting 7 to 9 points. Otherewise it will probably confirm that we are not going anywhere this season

yea i hear what you are saying but us beating the likes of brighton should be a given, it was games like on saturday we should have won if we want to get anything out of this season.

Yeh i feel that 7 points is a minimum! With 2 of the 3 games at home aswel. But 4 now i''ll be fully backing the boys and staff on tuesday night!

I''m a season ticket holder. I will also be backing the boys. I have called for worthys head but come the match day you have to support your team come high or low. This doesn''t mean we can''t express our anger and frustration with the manager and team performances.

I''ll be there in the barclay come tuesday night.

If we draw or lose then I think worthy may just resign.

UP the city, lets win every game until the end of the season. 30+ games thats 99 points. we can still do it!!!!