Sign in to follow this  
dibbler

It's Rowett

Pat Murphy does tend to know things.Not overly happy with Pardew due to his personality. Would prefer someone else but won''t be kicking cats.

I looked at the betting only an hour ago and Gary Rowett was 7/1 with Paddy Power. Just went to pop a fiver on him as I think he''s a good shout to get it and in just 60 mins his odds are now just 6/4. That''s quite some swing - bunch of people putting money on him in the last hour, makes you wonder?.

Pardew may have two promotions on his CV but that was 12years ago.

For me he hasn''t really been successful for sometime now.

Would be happy with Rowett, but imo would still prefer Warburton

IF it is Rowett, do people think that, with a different (better?) set of players at his disposal, plus a ''bit'' of money (i.e here!), that we will not see the frequently mentioned, long ball tactics that he is deemed to have used at Brum?

Does he have the tactical acumen (as well as man management skills, that seem to be strengthened here) to take us up a level or two?

Not sure, I was told that Rowett prefers a more direct style of football and that won''t go down that well with the Carrow Road faithful? I tend to favour Warburton mainly because of the passing game he prefers. Pardew talks well but always seems to be getting sacked.

Yep, just checked a few minutes ago and he''s now 5/6 with Paddy Power. Obviously there''s been a few people putting some money on him this afternoon, his odds changed very quickly with Pardew and Hodgson now drifting.

He''s a defender and understands how to defend, so that at least would be a massive step forward.

He is good at makIng the best of what he has, playing a simple 442 if that''s what it takes.

If he does join us, and with the player resources he will have he may well play a different pattern.

[quote user="VW"]He''s a defender and understands how to defend, so that at least would be a massive step forward.[/quote]Gunny was a keeper but that didn''t stop Colly Who scoring seven against us........

Mime Walker was a goalkeeper. David Stringer was a defender. They both did okay.

Don''t know why everyone thinks there will be a dof, someone mentioned it on here and people believe it. There''s been no indication of this from the club has there ?

I''d say it''s odds on that Rowett will be the next manager at Derby considering his connections there..........probably Derby sacked McLaren to get their man knowing full well he was in consideration for NCFC.

Michael O''Neill is 33/1 with Paddy Power, Highland. Looks good value to me, as he''s a ''Norwich type'' manager looking at recent appointments. That said, maybe we''re going to try something a little different this time...

Why can''t we compete with Derby out of interest?

lappinitup wrote the following post at 12/03/2017 7:33 PM:

VW wrote:

He''s a defender and understands how to defend, so that at least would be a massive step forward.

Gunny was a keeper but that didn''t stop Colly Who scoring seven against us........

Wise words indeed 👍