Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

N.Forest In Talks With Warburton/Rowett Close To Derby Move

I''ll keep you covered if you wanted to stealth over???

Take care my friend, and good luck!!

Well if the board procrastinate long enough, and thats what they''ve done outside the Bowkett/McNally era, Daryl Sutch could be their man.

After all I can remember a live televised game where Sutchinio was described as Mr Norwich. On the positive side I don''t think he votes Labour and sure he''s not RC

have no Inside knowledge on this but i think it will be

Steve Clarke

worked with T Spearing at WBA & Reading wanted spearing at villa when he went there might be a link and spearing might recommend him ~?

not my choice i would go for a foreign manager

Upon sacking Neil my preferences for the next manager''s role were as follows:

1. Warburton

2. Rowett

3. Pardew

With all 3 now seemingly ruled out and no CEO I can''t help but worry if we actually have anything up our sleeves here..

[quote user="Hank shoots Skyler"]Upon sacking Neil my preferences for the next manager''s role were as follows:

1. Warburton

2. Rowett

3. Pardew

With all 3 now seemingly ruled out and no CEO I can''t help but worry if we actually have anything up our sleeves here..[/quote]Don''t worry, we''re scouring Europe for the right man

If it''s Steve Clarke I''ll be thoroughly underwhelmed.

We are pretty useless at getting stuff done, remember Balls is a master of spin and I don''t believe a word that he comes out with.

I met him at the Capital Canaries meet n greet before the start of this season and he was naturally quite charming reassuring us all would be well - to an extent he was right, we kept the majority of the team together paying them PL wages. But where he got it wrong was when he mentioned AN was ''one of the best young managers out there''.

Given how naff the last 12 months have been I won''t hold my breath for anyone of any clout.

Steve Clarke is an excellent coach, would fit well with the Director of Football. If we''d been going for a ''straight'' manager, Rowett or Warburton would''ve probably been a good choice, but apparently that''s not what we''re now after.

Morgan wrote the following post at 13/03/2017 3:28 PM:

But where he got it wrong was when he mentioned AN was ''one of the best young managers out there''.

Is that not with applying hindsight Morgan?

He''s hardly going to say that xyz is a better manager, but we''re stuck with this one? Is he?

Steve McLaren is apparently a lauded coach and therefore fits the DoF model. He is now available. St Andrews Hall would be packed................

So within 72 hours of sacking Neil, other clubs have moved on the top 2 ''obvious'' targets, yet we sit around twiddling he our thumbs waiting for announcements on ''restructuring''

It''s going to be an underwhelming appointment, a ''club legend'' with little to no experience, to try and get the fans on side, isn''t it?

Derby''s website says it''s Rowett as the saying does " City fiddle whilst Rome is burning " goodness knows who''ll be left by the time we stop farting about with BOD restructuring using the same suspects.

Greavsy, post relegation I had my doubts about AN. As for Balls he was trying to get the pub attendees on side. Unfortunately he came across as a bit of a smug spinster. Yeah hindsight and all that but I was still hurting from relegation. He didn''t need to come out with tosh about Neil being this flawed messiah. There was a lot of folk who saw through bs and wanted Neil gone before the damage was done last season.

Rowett lives in Derby, has played for the club and, in all likelihood, sees them as a bigger and better bet than most, including us-we could have shown as much desire as possible to get him here but if his heart was, or is, set on going there, we''d have no chance.

Rowett and Warburton''s stock seems to have risen since they have been linked elsewhere. Did not get the feeling there was overwhelming enthusiasm for them before that. Pardew was close to being a "please no" candidate.

We are likely to be in for a longer haul on this appointment, so time to seek out a comfortable seat.

And if we do scour the known universe only to find that the best candidate was already at Carrow Rd well Alan Irvine only said he would not apply not that he would not accept it if offered. Not that uncommon a stance for an internal candidate to take.

[quote user="norfolkngood"]have no Inside knowledge on this but i think it will be

Steve Clarke

worked with T Spearing at WBA & Reading wanted spearing at villa when he went there might be a link and spearing might recommend him ~?

not my choice i would go for a foreign manager[/quote]With Irvine already installed we must be home and hosed ....[:D]