Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Stuart Pearce Odds 😱

Maybe the plan is to just employ past England managers? It sounds like, if all the rumours/odds/itk posts are to be believed, we could end up with Hodgson as DOF, McClaren as 1st team coach, Pearce in charge of the U23''s and Glenn Hoddle as club chaplain.

[quote user="nutty nigel"]Is Mike Newell available? He was once a popular choice on here. As was Paul Jewell. Perhaps we could team them up. Newell & Jewell. Sounds good to me....[/quote]
I''d take that, as long as we could squeeze Jason Euell in as assistant manager. 
Now that would liven Canarycall up a bit.

Twitter rumour (retweeted by Talk Norwich City) that Pearce has been seen at Sprowston Manor. Some saying it''s because he''s at a golf event. Hopefully that''s the case and is why his odds have tumbled - only takes a couple of reasonable bets I guess. I''m trying to convince myself that''s the case, because no matter how much of a legend he wa son the pitch his appointment would be beyond my worst nightmare!

nutty nigel wrote:

Is Mike Newell available? He was once a popular choice on here. As was Paul Jewell. Perhaps we could team them up. Newell & Jewell. Sounds good to me....

Kick it off wrote;

I''d take that, as long as we could squeeze Jason Euell in as assistant manager.

Now that would liven Canarycall up a bit.

Imagine if they had Harry Kewell as a striker coach, that would be cool.

I wonder if a manager has ever been booed when walking out for his first home game.

Stuart Pearce would be that manager.

This appointment would make Glenn Roeder look like Antonio Conte.

Nah. No way would our board do this.

Unless of course it''s just for the bantz to see how much they can wind us lot up.