Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 10 Week 32

Venturing into the depths of Scottish League Two in a bid to improve my form and leaders Forfar to see of second-from-bottom Edinburgh.

For us, Norwich to win by two clear goals.

Good luck to all PUPs.

Aaaaah what the heck, Norwich to win. And heres my thinking - i never want my team to lose. However appathetic i feel about them right now, will always wnat them to win. And if ive now hexed them and they lose, then hopefully its closer to us losing the manager finally and way way way after time    So as ever,          Here''s hoping for both a PUPs and City win

As I start to type, I still don''t know what my selection is going to be.  I''m trying to make a conscious effort to avoid teams that played in Europe in midweek.  Having said that, I am finding it difficult to see past an Arsenal home win vs Lincoln in the cup, even though Lincoln did for me at Burnley.  The other 2 that have really taken my fancy are a Dinamo Zagreb home win and a home win for Unterhaching in the German Regionalliga Bayern.Although all 3 should win easily.  I have decided not to go for Dinamo, because RNK have won their last 2 games.  I have decided not to go for Unterhaching purely because they have nothing really to play for because they are so far clear at the top of the league.  On that basis I have decided to go for Arsenal.  Arsenal played midweek in the Champions League, however they were at home and are at home to Lincoln.  I know I keep saying this, but I really can''t see lightning striking 4 or 5 times or whatever it is for Lincoln.  Lincoln did for me in the last round, winning at Premier League Burnley, however I just can not see them repeating that feat at Arsenal.  Whether it''s a close game or not, I feel that Arsenal will have too much, flair, pace and skill for Lincoln.  Arsenal''s only chance of a trophy now is the FA Cup.So on that long-winded basis it''s the F.A.Cup and -Arsenal vs Lincoln - home win

For the match bet, I think we might start to see our away performances, the lack of confidence and the unrest start to impact on our home performances.  An early goal for Blackburn and it could get very uncomfortable and difficult for all concerned -F/T result - Norwich 1 - 3 Blackburn

Good luck everyone, the very best of luck DDD & AJ [:)][Y]

Gonna get these in early as this place could be busy tonight

Bayern to beat Frankfurter

Napoli to beat crotene

Zagreb to beat split (also my pick)

Sevilla to beat leganes

Videoton to beat diosgyori

Club Brugge to beat truiden

Thank you for all the suggestions and good luck everybody

Won''t be back at the Nelson tomorrow as coming home to watch the egg chasers in action so have a great weekend everyone y

Thanks Ben. I''ll sort these later.

Unfortunately it looks like I shall be boycotting the Nelson this weekend too 😢

I will go for:

Red Bull Leipzig v Wolfsburg. HOME WIN

As for Norwich, well anything could happen.

How''s about a cheeky 4-0 win Wes to score anytime?

Good luck everyone!

Snake

Late as usual,sorry. Right lets go for a tough one....

Chelsea home win please.

Good luck all.

After tonight''s news, and with Irvine being a former player, coach and assistant manager at Rovers, a home win for me, odds are 3/4.

[quote user="DDD In The Fine City"]Gonna get these in early as this place could be busy tonight

Bayern to beat Frankfurter

Napoli to beat crotene

Zagreb to beat split (also my pick)

Sevilla to beat leganes

Videoton to beat diosgyori

Club Brugge to beat truiden

Thank you for all the suggestions and good luck everybody

Won''t be back at the Nelson tomorrow as coming home to watch the egg chasers in action so have a great weekend everyone y[/quote]
Love these Ben! I think you''ve got every chance of a personal hat-trick of wins and adding to the pot before it''s presented next weekend. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and the potential return is £27.25. Here are the details : -

Dinamo Zagreb

-         

-

1/14

-         

-

14:00

Sat

Bayern Munich

-         

1/8

-

14:30

Sat

Videoton

-         

1/5

-

14:30

Sat

Sevilla

-

2/5

-

15:15

Sat

Club Brugge

-

1/6

-

13:30

Sun

Napoli

-

2/13

-

14:00

Sun

So that''s four games tomorrow and two on Sunday. I think only cruel luck can prevent a win this weekend.
Good luck DDD and all you PUPs[:)]

Hello all, and apologies for being a little tardy. A late arrival of my friends baby meant a late night and not much sleep so everything''s a bit delayed! Sadly I''m not sure she will become a Canary as whilst the dad is a strapping chap, he is sadly a gooner!

Anyhow, for the main event I''ll back Bayern to win.

For the match bet I''ve taken a look at all your suggestions and the odds to come up with the following;

Jacob Murphy first scorer @ 5.5 £1

Norwich to win and both teams to score @ 3.5 £1

Norwich 1-0 50p

Norwich 2-0 £1

Norwich 2-1 £1

Norwich 3-1 £1

Blackburn to win @ 4.6 £1

Both teams to score and draw @ 4.33 £1

Norwich win 2-1 Jerome to score first @ 36 £1

Jerome and Graham to score anytime @ 5.5 50p

HT draw/ft Norwich £1

Good luck DDD and hopefully a nice Norwich result today to cheer ourselves up!

[quote user="nutty nigel"]AJs on the case ''slim. Thanks for being here though buddy. You''re a star.[/quote]I wasn''t hinting for myself Nutty.  I was going to suggest that if AJ was unable to do it, that it would be nice if you did it as it would be fitting what with the work you do on here and to celebrate with your anniversary.  [Y]

I know ''slim. But what I meant was its nice to know you got my back so to speak. Diane got in touch with me too. Support is always appreciated.

Thanks AJ. I''ll put them on in a bit.

[quote user="AJ"]Hello all, and apologies for being a little tardy. A late arrival of my friends baby meant a late night and not much sleep so everything''s a bit delayed! Sadly I''m not sure she will become a Canary as whilst the dad is a strapping chap, he is sadly a gooner!

Anyhow, for the main event I''ll back Bayern to win.

For the match bet I''ve taken a look at all your suggestions and the odds to come up with the following;

Jacob Murphy first scorer @ 5.5 £1

Norwich to win and both teams to score @ 3.5 £1

Norwich 1-0 50p

Norwich 2-0 £1

Norwich 2-1 £1

Norwich 3-1 £1

Blackburn to win @ 4.6 £1

Both teams to score and draw @ 4.33 £1

Norwich win 2-1 Jerome to score first @ 36 £1

Jerome and Graham to score anytime @ 5.5 50p

HT draw/ft Norwich £1

Good luck DDD and hopefully a nice Norwich result today to cheer ourselves up![/quote]
Great stuff. Thanks for these AJ. I think we have a great chance of adding to the pot before the presentation next weekend. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and we have : -

Jacob Murphy first scorer

£1.00

Bill Hill

9/2

£5.50

Norwich to win and both teams to score

£1.00

Bill Hill

5/2

£3.50

Norwich 1-0

£0.50

Bill Hill

7/1

£4.00

Norwich 2-0

£1.00

Bill Hill

8/1

£9.00

Norwich 2-1

£1.00

Bill Hill

7/1

£8.00

Norwich 3-1

£1.00

Bill Hill

14/1

£15.00

Blackburn to win 

£1.00

Bill Hill

18/5

£4.60

Both teams to score and draw

£1.00

Bill Hill

10/3

£4.33

Norwich win 2-1 Jerome to score first

£1.00

Bill Hill

35/1

£36.00

Jerome and Graham to score anytime

£0.50

Bill Hill

9/2

£2.75

HT draw/ft Norwich

£1.00

Bill Hill

18/5

£4.60

Good luck PUPs and as Statto always says here''s hoping for a City win and a PUPs win[:)]

If we now win 2-1 would be the best from here.

Zagreb won, Bayern 3-0 up, Videoton 2-0 up. Seville 1-1 at half time.

OTBC

Seville finished a draw. Unlucky Ben. We''ll done AJ you covered it so that we got something for the draw.

It''s a massive total for next weekend and you should all be very proud.

A sour win really as even with a man down I had high hopes of us getting a 2-1 after Cam grabbed the first goal! If I''d have just picked him to be first scorer we''d probably have just about broken even. But still, they''re all pennies for the pot!