Sign in to follow this  
Crabbycanary3

2 England managers and a nominee

Yer we are, some people on here think Billy Davies & Stuart Pearce are good options. 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

I would take Pardew, hodgson, even take a risk on a manager in a lower league who''s doing well, rosler, jones (luton). Or someone inexperienced who''s done there coaching badges and are well respected and have contacts like a ryan giggs with an experienced head to help them.

Just not hasbeens like Stuart bloody Pearce who''s been Awfull in the 2 league jobs he had.

Presumably the OP is because of the bookie''s odds? Do we need to explain for the hundredth time on here that the odds reflect what bets have been placed, rather than any ITK secret knowledge?

Plus I doubt there are thousands of pounds going on this, it''s not like it''s Wenger''s replacement. So it probably only takes a few ten quid punts to make someone suddenly a favourite.

I know that Nuff Said, I am intrigued, that on here, those names have been banded about, and are, generally, deemed not wanted (of which I am one!).

If you''d ever said that we (as fans) would not want any of those 3 (or rather their previous positions etc) whenever there have been a managerial vacancy here, you''d have laughed. Little ol Norwich, hey?

[quote user="Crabbycanary3"]Hodgson, McClaren and Pardew, and none of them have overwhelming approval on here. We must be aiming high[/quote]Isn''t the explanation simply that most posters have no idea?

How very dare you wcc! As keelansgrandad has suggested, the best plan would be for the board to hand over the control of the club to this message board, we''d be promoted and top of the Premier League in no time.

They''d have to build a bloody big dugout, to accommodate all the managers on here.

It lends it self to ask a question, that who do Pink Un posters feel would make the best management/coaching/Board team, if the candidates were to be only from this Message Board?