Sign in to follow this  
TCCANARY

New Manager insight

I don''t have any and it''s fairly obvious the press don''t either. Picking a name of a manager who''s currently out of work/in a job and then writing a story to fit that person isn''t insight it''s just what journalists have to do.

And bookies odds are generally irrelevant too, they are a similar list, with the odds varying depending on where the money has been placed.

By the time our bunch of cronies get round the table, turn the music on then off and they all sit down. Same people in different chairs !

After that all the decent candidates will be gone and as we''ve got no money to pinch another clubs manager goodness knows who we''ll end up with

Agreed Swindon, I''m sure the people in the new structure would be involved in the recruitment process.

That''s not to say that they aren''t already though and all names will be announced together, maybe with the structure being announced initially.

[quote user="CANARYKING"]By the time our bunch of cronies get round the table, turn the music on then off and they all sit down. Same people in different chairs !

After that all the decent candidates will be gone and as we''ve got no money to pinch another clubs manager goodness knows who we''ll end up with[/quote]The pool of ''decent candidates'' isn''t a finite group. There will be other decent candidates.

TCCANARY wrote the following post at 14/03/2017 9:06 AM:

The pool of ''decent candidates'' isn''t a finite group. There will be other decent candidates.

The main ''candidates'' mentioned on here so far, are ones out of work currently, no reason why we can''t look at people who are currently in work, as a coach/number two else where etc. Or a lower league manager wanting to step up.

It''s all speculation.

The board have more very important issues to discuss.....Like who gets the window seats when flying to distant away games and back in the executive jet........

It was clearly stated by Ed Balls ( not that his history makes it believable) that with the new " structure " in place, the search and appointment of manager would be next on the agenda .

That alone can seem a little depressing , knowing how our club seem to consistently lose out on targets to others who are more enthusiastic about getting the right man .

Having said that , I would happily wait for the end of the season to get somebody like Gary Monk .

We don''t ought to hold our breathes though 😳😳

Barclay seats 48/49 the 3rd" knowing how our club seem to consistently lose out on targets"

What exactly is it that you know re the club ''consistently'' missing out on targets?

And snatching players about to sign for other clubs, like Pritchard, to then not play them!

Oh hang on......

One useful piece of insight is that it''s better to take a manager "on the up", from lower down than it is to take a manager "on the down", from higher up.

Do I expect the board to follow such sense or logic? Not at all. A trend in being inept and reactive.

[quote user="TCCANARY"]Barclay seats 48/49 the 3rd" knowing how our club seem to consistently lose out on targets"

What exactly is it that you know re the club ''consistently'' missing out on targets?

[/quote]Barclay seats 48/49 the 3rd"Past experience and by the

clubs own admission of losing out on targets f*ckwit . You made 3000+

posts and still have no knowledge about the club ? Ffs"Please don''t resort to using silly insults, you must be a better person than that.This is a post about manager recruitment, your reply was about player recruitment, if you want to go off on a tangent you should explain yourself in a clearer way.

[quote user="Robornio"]One useful piece of insight is that it''s better to take a manager "on the up", from lower down than it is to take a manager "on the down", from higher up.

Do I expect the board to follow such sense or logic? Not at all. A trend in being inept and reactive.[/quote]Do I expect posters on here to wait and see what happens before slagging the board off? Not at all.Threads at the moment are full of people saying "The board will do this" or "I think this will happen" and then having a go based on their own imaginative fantasies. It''s like Trumpism has infected the Pink Un. #alternativefacts

Patience punters......This time everything will fall into place. I think we''re going to be pleasantly surprised with the appointment of a new manager......That''s whoever it may be?