Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Pitchfork for sale

The meaning of like, paying the bills and the general sense of the futily to human existenceotherwise you first post

There was me thinking you knew everything especially about posters on here and who is who. [;)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]There was me thinking you knew everything especially about posters on here and who is who. [;)][/quote]As said before my level of knowledge only appears like it is to you because you are using your own brain as a bench markas to whose who on here, I''m never really sure though some writing styles do suggest certain folk as with the late Dave from Lowestoft and his clumsy attempts (Jimbo)but feel free to enlighten me as to who you think/know is ''Tangie''

[quote user="Les"]I''ll start the bidding: half a crown.[/quote]a half a crown ?me with a poor widowed mother and 10 children to feed ?make it a half crown and a few more coppers and it is yoursthe coppers don''t need to be bright or shiney either...

... as all too often they never are

Donkey dangler formerly was Tangible Fixed Assets and his bro is Crafty Canary who wanted burning effigies along the A140 down towards stowmarket in an attempt to get rid of Delia.Always happy to help City1st but i assumed you knew. [:P]

[quote user="Les"]I''ll throw in an extra groat as times are hard for you.[/quote]I was hoping for, possibly, a widows mite

but then some might notall to often it depends on how many Brandy and Babyshams you have bought them

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Donkey dangler formerly was Tangible Fixed Assets and his bro is Crafty Canary who wanted burning effigies along the A140 down towards stowmarket in an attempt to get rid of Delia.Always happy to help City1st but i assumed you knew. [:P][/quote]aha, it all makes sense now (didn''t know before)Donkey Dangler (how apt) questin me on how the club would be able to afford the current squad next season without any parachute payments - odd he didn''t know that

and it is Flasher to youas I sure in your past job you would have handled many a flasher (so to speak)

Don''t be in a hurry to sell those Pitchforks, might need them after all. Even to give the Board a prod.