Sign in to follow this  
simmo_2

Roy Hodgson

If he turns down the chance to manage NCFC that will tell everyone the ambition the club have.

He would not accept the managers job without getting the resources to carry out the job properly, like any decent manager.

We will end up with someone who is not wanted by any other team in championship/premiership or someone like Alex Neil who will think they have won the lottery to get NCFC managers job.

I wouldn''t want Hodgson.

But at 70, why would he want the stress of managing full time?

Training every day, media pressure. If I was him, I would much rather have an international job where the day-to-day stresses are much less

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]I wouldn''t want Hodgson.

But at 70, why would he want the stress of managing full time?

Training every day, media pressure. If I was him, I would much rather have an international job where the day-to-day stresses are much less[/quote]

Really-Do you think Managing England would be easier than NCFC. I have heard it all now. I guess you are another relation of Delia.

I never said England...

He had his time with England. Managing England isn''t like managing any other international team.

Not sure what you mean by the Delia comment...

Worth pointing out that Leicester approached Hodgson about managing them until the end of the season, and he turned it down. So it might not be about Norwich.

Despite Hodgson saying after the Euros he wanted to get back into management the fact he hasn''t taken a job, when I''m sure he has been offered a few, says a lot.

Who knows, maybe he turned down Leicester knowing he had promised Norwich he would work for them in a Sporting Director capacity (not that I think that is the case).

So if we don''t get Hodgson as manager, then that proves we are not spending any money next year?

Yeah, right. And you call other posters idiots.

[quote user="Nuff Said"]So if we don''t get Hodgson as manager, then that proves we are not spending any money next year?

Yeah, right. And you call other posters idiots.[/quote]

Not no money but probably not enough money for a top/decent manager to take the position.

[quote user="lappinitup"]Just ignore the idiot......http://www.wheeliebins.co.uk/media/wysiwyg/smelly_wheelie_bin.jpg[/quote]

Get over Alex leaving, don''t take personally clapper

[quote user="Morgan"]Who would you want to manage Norwich City Simmo_2?[/quote]Thought not.