Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Where is this "new structure" announcement going to happen?

That is not quite ready to become a full blown announcement yet, nut as soon as the person holding up the announcement makes everyone aware that they are ready for it to become an announcement then an announcement will be made to warn us of the forthcoming announcement, watch out announcement imminent.

What they need is someone clearly and inequivacobly responsible for announcements. Otherwise an announcement might not be an announcement, more a vague communication or imprecise edict.

Any announcements will of course have to be cleared by the chosen individual or perhaps an announcement committee. I would assume some form of prior announcement will be necessary.

I also feel that the position should involve the incumbent sporting a hat of some kind. The details of which will be announced in due course.

Our very own ''Ed Astaire'' will make an announcement announcing the announcement of the ''new structure''......announcement......soon......ish......

I suspect the new structure may well see the slimming down of our scouting network in favour of a new team of town criers,

or in our case City Criers.

A few candidates on here!

Maybe Rowett or Warburton were part of the planned announcement but they took jobs elsewhere.

All I can think is that there must be roadworks on the B1113 hence the delayed announcement. I''m sure that Ed Astaire and the rest of the board will have some exciting information in the not too distant future. I await news from Colney with a heightened sense of anticipation.

Are we awaiting a scheduled board meeting on Friday afternoon where a new announcement will be raised under any other business?

Maybe they all agreed on the structure, but then realised they didn''t have any credible candidates...? [:)]

I think they would have a pre announcement of the announcement if it was imminently about to be announced,

They have only slipped through if we were seriously interested in either.

Also another one has become available during this period.

No prizes in this game for finishing first, but lots to lose with a quick, wrong appointment IMHO.

I would rather they took time, and got the right structure and people in. That doesn''t mean I''m not desperate to hear tho.

[quote user="Greavsy"]They have only slipped through if we were seriously interested in either.

Also another one has become available during this period.

No prizes in this game for finishing first, but lots to lose with a quick, wrong appointment IMHO.

I would rather they took time, and got the right structure and people in. That doesn''t mean I''m not desperate to hear tho.[/quote]This man talks sense. [Y]

*Inside information post*

"New manager wont be in place til after Saturday''s game.

Announcement expected this weekend regarding clubs structure"

Feedthewolf wrote the following post at 16/03/2017 1:43 PM:

This man talks sense. Yes

Thanks FTW 👍👍👍👍

Bex wrote the following post at 16/03/2017 1:49 PM:

*Inside information post*

"New manager wont be in place til after Saturday''s game.

Announcement expected this weekend regarding clubs structure"

Once they said Irvine in charge for two games, the new manager was never going to be in place before Saturday. Structure and possibly names (if they have agreed/signed contracts) etc, at anytime.

I just saw Alan Irvine walking down St. Stephen''s Street carrying some kind of Star Wars merchandise. True story.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"]I just saw Alan Irvine walking down St. Stephen''s Street carrying some kind of Star Wars merchandise. True story.[/quote]Probably tooling up Saturday''s dugout with a blaster or two to zap any b*stard singing, " You don''t know what you''re doing " when he makes a sub [:D]