Sign in to follow this  
Iwans teeth

Timm klose

Would he definitely leave? We have a history of being stuck with players we cant shift, I imagine because their stock has fallen but theyre on decent wages and have a fair book value in terms of what we paid for them.

If Klose is on a good contract and we paid a fair whack for him, on the back of a poor season, will we get the kind of interest that would allow us to acceptably offload him?

Might the new manager, whoever it may be, actually reinvigorate him?

Could be that like Lafferty and Becchio we cant find a move for him and he''s unwilling to take a pay cut so ends up staying. We''ve all seen a good defender in him, could a new manager turn it all around?

[quote user="Morgan"]Sorry, you just had some angling themes in your last post[/quote]You''ve made a rod for your own back there.

I think Klose will leave.

His wages will have been reduced after promotion and his stock is still just about high enough for clubs to be interested, both in England and Germany - I doubt he''ll go to Basel as they really can''t afford big transfer fees and wages.

Whether Norwich get another £12m offer for him us unlikely, but I''m sure someone would be prepared to fork out £6m - £9m for him. Continued wage inflation in the Premier League should mean his wages aren''t see as a massive stretch by potential suitors.

Sorry but i think it''s ridiculous to suggest klose is better suited to the premier league than he is the championship.

You could argue he''s better suited in a foreign league than in England which i think is pretty obvious.

No matter what league you''re in you still have to do the basics and it''s those basics klose has struggled this season with. Winning headers, sensing danger, tracking your man etc

When klose arrived he was poor for a few games whilst adjusting then excellent for a few games before getting injured. Not enough for me to really guage just how good he could really be for us. The best of a bad bunch obviously but that doesn''t say a lot.

I''ll be more than happy to see him moved on for a decent fee and we reinvest the money for more suitable defenders for the English game.

Be shocked after this seasons showing if he gets a move in England.

He is great at social media though, so that''s always an avenue for him at various clubs across the UK if they need some one hot behind the scenes working on their ''Gram accounts

If he does leave though I''ll presume we''ll take up the option on Bennett - otherwise we''ll have Martin as our only centre back.

Would be good to see the development of Efete and Godfrey in the first team squad as defenders.

Re players hanging around on astronomical wages, I don''t necessarily see Klose as one of them. I think he wants to play football and would do so for us. Whether he''s up to another season in the Championship is another matter. At least he didn''t to an RVW and say ''I''m too good for that league''.

I think he likes it here, but clearly wants to play in the Prem. Question is, will a lower level side, say Burnley, Swansea, Bournemouth or one of the promoted sides take a punt on him.

I understand that Klose and Naismith are our two highest paid players, so it make sense to move Klose on as money will be in less supply next year and needs to be spent wisely (though that doesn''t necessarily mean it will!)

I can see why some may think that he would be suited better to the EPL as I don''t think he can deal with the Championship, but he is arguably better suited to some of the lesser frenzied leagues of Continental Europe.

Interesting that no one has mentioned what was mentioned on the pinkun live show. Apparently Klose was told before the press conference on Friday that he can find another club by Alex Neil...If thats the case, then hardly expect the guy to even want to stick around.