Sign in to follow this  
CJ

Nigel Pearson OMG

Oh God, please no. (Although the David Moss link is intriguing. He was mentioned not that long ago and I remember him having a good reputation).

No idea tbh, he seems to be a mixed bag, certainly did ok at Leicester. In all honesty, there''s tonnes of names mentioned and whoever gets the gig we just have to hope he''s a good ''fit'' and gets us playing well and winning....I don''t suppose most of us are that bothered who it is if that happens

Some Stats as a manager:

Leicester City

Football League Championship champions: 2013–14

Football League One champions: 2008–09

LMA Championship Manager of the Year winner: 2013–14

Premier League Manager of the Month winner: April 2015

Football League Championship Manager of the Month winner: February 2010, January 2013, January 2014, March 2014

Football League One Manager of the Month winner: August 2008, December 2008

As he was a defender would be able (hopefully) to sort our defence that''s in tatters.

Much rather him than either hodgson or Pearce

And he''s mad as a box of frogs, so would be a laugh watching him call goreham some kind of zoo animal in interviews with

Looks like a Manager who will not have the piss taken out of him by some of these so called stars who think they are Gods gift to women and more interested in getting their end away than putting in a shift at CR

Doesn''t ever seem to be any middle ground with Pearson in many ways. Would certainly shake the team up, but would he be a good fit with the BOD? Bit of a headcase, but I quite like that. Wouldn''t mind him at all and seems the best of a bad bunch of available managers.

Who in their right mind really cares about Dancing Balls, the Cook or Master Tom and what they think

I wonder who would be more scared the players or the press!

Didn''t even consider him as didn''t think he was the sort of manager Delia would have gone for, but would definitely shake things up it could be just what we need.

Haha to be honest Highland he''s not my personal choice but in all seriousness I do understand those who want him. The only thing I''d be concerned about is his very poor run at Derby?

I think we need grit at Colney: neither Pardew nor Pearson are ''likeable'' but I would much rather them than Pearce or, Heaven forbid, another manager, like Adams or Neil, with zero experience.

[quote user="hogesar"]Haha to be honest Highland he''s not my personal choice but in all seriousness I do understand those who want him. The only thing I''d be concerned about is his very poor run at Derby?[/quote]

Same as Hogesar

Did a great job at Leicester but what happened at Derby?