Sign in to follow this  
norfolkbroadslim

Bucket collection at next home game for a poverty stricken pensioner

2 things.

1. Fair play to Burnley. By far & away the club with the ''least'' money in the Prem, they have had a brilliant season & the yoyo-ing has finally paid off.

2. Ipswich, Marcus Evans, 625mil! Just shows how meaningless an owners wealth is. They haven''t even got any more players they can sell!

[quote user="Rogue Baboon"]2 things.

1. Fair play to Burnley. By far & away the club with the ''least'' money in the Prem, they have had a brilliant season & the yoyo-ing has finally paid off.

2. Ipswich, Marcus Evans, 625mil! Just shows how meaningless an owners wealth is. They haven''t even got any more players they can sell![/quote]

As an aside to Burnley, I guy I played golf with yesterday is a die hard Claret and said apart from his free kick, Brady has done nothing to improve the team and in fact was on the bench last game and did we want him back?

Based on that, not only had we the poorest owners in the prem, we''ve probably got the 2nd poorest in the champs! Maybe even poorest, depends on Burtons owner...

[quote user="cornish sam"]Based on that, not only had we the poorest owners in the prem, we''ve probably got the 2nd poorest in the champs! Maybe even poorest, depends on Burtons owner...[/quote]Poorer than some in L2 and on a par with others in that league!

There is a bucket collection for our wonderful csf charity on Sat from 1:30 to 2:45pm with which myself and some of our social club volunteers are helping with so don''t you dare walk past us without putting some loose change into our buckets lol

Good work Diane, you should make a post of its own for that, and ask SDP to pin it until after the match, to make sure people have plenty of change (although notes are also acceptable of course).

I will certainly donate. My son has done mini kickers and his school was recently visited by Timm Klose, organised by CSF - which was a brilliant day for them.

We also try to visit the fan zone before every home game when he comes with me - which is a brilliant introduction to the club for young canaries. I also have a relative who''s son has massively benefited from the fantastic work that CSF do.

Thanks Greavsy, think this thread will do as most will see it plus there will be so many csf staff & helpers outside the ground no-one will be able to miss us

Woodman - Glad your son has enjoyed the mini kickers and that your relative''s son has benifited too

Lessingham - Thanks

Cant speak too highly of the work CSF do in this community, I know you all know about the D S team which Nutty & us pups have adopted but I could go on all day about their activities and the kids they help. The more I''ve got involved with csf the more I am in awe of their staff and what they do, top people who really do make a difference.

Details of the bucket collection on this link. It doesn''t say that you could meet my buddy Diane but I hope you do : -
Also don''t forget to give these two guys a big cheer : -
And if you haven''t seen on this week''s Rays Funds thread the DS team are playing Crystal Palace kicking off at 12:30 at Carrow Park. If you''ve never seen them play you''ll love it. They are a fantastic bunch. We will also be handing over the two grand raised on this very forum to support them.

Last reminder for the csf bucket collection tomorrow from 1:30 TO 2:45, any change will be welcome

Plus the DS team are playing at Carrow Park at 12:30 and would welcome your support

Thanks for listening and have a great weekend

[quote user="keelansgrandad"][quote user="Rogue Baboon"]2 things.

2. Ipswich, Marcus Evans, 625mil! Just shows how meaningless an owners wealth is. They haven''t even got any more players they can sell![/quote]

As an aside to Burnley, I guy I played golf with yesterday is a die hard Claret and said apart from his free kick, Brady has done nothing to improve the team and in fact was on the bench last game and did we want him back?[/quote]Average players in poor teams always look good.Brady was just that...