Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

Official statement

Reads

"Unfortunately the restructuring process has taken much longer than first anticipated, however we are confident that we are ever moving closer to putting the final pieces of the new structure in place, we would ask our supporters to remain patient, whilst we follow the process laid out by the board, and show their unstinting support of Alan and the team this weekend, and we will provide a further update on progress via an official announcement at the earliest opportunity" OTBC

Read that in my dream last night

Rather than a dream it seems more like a recurring Nightmare to me. When will we stabilise( no. not stagnate) and progress ?

Have faith. In my dream last night , just before we beat Barnsley by 20 goals,  we were introduced to our new leaders Nephew Tom and Ricky Martin . To celebrate NT gave us a perfect demonstration of how to tuck in Aunties blanket  , followed by Ricky with a quite superb exhibition of slicing the half time oranges.

People, we are in safe hands.

Lessingham, that''s really weird I''m sure I''ve read the exact same statement somewhere. Just not sure where

All that money spent on the managerial recruitment agency to search for a CEO, and we find the ideal candidate sat at his desk at Carrow Road.Not the same job, but the board could have devised this kind of set up much sooner and saved a lot of time. pain and money. It''s not like we''re the first club to have a separate MD and SD!