Sign in to follow this  
CJ

Get Karanka

Well this is good timing knows how to get through Championship minefield , good experience soon sort our defence out!

[quote user="Highland Canary"]Wouldn''t be my first choice but compared to some of the latest names... prepare to be the laughing stock of the footballing nation.[/quote]Who is your first choice?

Good we need somebody to sort out the shambles that is our defence. We don''t need delias ridiculous 10 year plan, we need someone to get us back up, he could do that.

And how''s hoots doing now?

I''d much rather him than some unknown from New Zealand of all places. We''ve just gone down the route of somebody with supposed potential, and that crashed and burned.

He''d be perfect for what we need now.

[quote user="KeiranShikari"]Doesn''t play the Norwich wayâ„¢[/quote]

Exactly. The Norwich way is to try to win games 5-4. Norwich like to build a team from the front which goes against the conventional wisdom in football. So defenders and defending are not considered priorities at Norwich as recent transfer windows have demonstrated. Delia enjoys backdoor farces so Karanka would be a misfit from day 1.

[quote user="MyGodWeArePoorToWatch"]Wouldn''t want him here. His style is shocking.[/quote]
And our style this season has been nothing but a delight I suppose?
We''ve got a clear problem, one that Karanka excels at, it''s a no brainier for me.

Love it how people so quickly dismiss any name in the frame for no viable reason, and with no alternatives.

We''ve played cr*p all season and our defense has been an utter joke. How can anyone say he doesn''t play the norwich style. Exactly what is that.

He''d get us promoted for sure! Would prefer that before anything else

[quote user="Samwam27"]Love it how people so quickly dismiss any name in the frame for no viable reason, and with no alternatives.

We''ve played cr*p all season and our defense has been an utter joke. How can anyone say he doesn''t play the norwich style. Exactly what is that.

He''d get us promoted for sure! Would prefer that before anything else[/quote]His style is more defensive than Hughton''s, he''s a 1-0 merchant who learnt his trade from Mourinho but doesn''t have a fraction of the resources to mix that grit with technical excellence and a bit of flair. I''d rather take a punt on a manager with a reputation for playing excellent football with the ball on the deck. That second season under Hughton was utterly painful - it was easier to tolerate being utter sh*t under Roeder, Grant and Hamilton, because we had a sh*t squad and we all knew it. Compared to the days of Fotheringham, Whaley, Derveld et al, we''ve got an outstanding squad of players, and I don''t want to pay north of £500 a year to watch us try to grind out 1-0 wins, whatever division we may be in.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Samwam27"]Love it how people so quickly dismiss any name in the frame for no viable reason, and with no alternatives.

He''d get us promoted for sure! Would prefer that before anything else[/quote]His style is more defensive than Hughton''s, he''s a 1-0 merchant who learnt his trade from Mourinho but doesn''t have a fraction of the resources to mix that grit with technical excellence and a bit of flair. I''d rather take a punt on a manager with a reputation for playing excellent football with the ball on the deck. That second season under Hughton was utterly painful - it was easier to tolerate being utter sh*t under Roeder, Grant and Hamilton, because we had a sh*t squad and we all knew it. Compared to the days of Fotheringham, Whaley, Derveld et al, we''ve got an outstanding squad of players, and I don''t want to pay north of £500 a year to watch us try to grind out 1-0 wins, whatever division we may be in.[/quote]

Yeah, like who?

I want a manager who has a record of 100% win ratio, his teams play like Barcelona and we win 10-0 every week but without people suggesting names, it is pointless.

[quote user="King Klose"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Samwam27"]Love it how people so quickly dismiss any name in the frame for no viable reason, and with no alternatives.

He''d get us promoted for sure! Would prefer that before anything else[/quote]His style is more defensive than Hughton''s, he''s a 1-0 merchant who learnt his trade from Mourinho but doesn''t have a fraction of the resources to mix that grit with technical excellence and a bit of flair. I''d rather take a punt on a manager with a reputation for playing excellent football with the ball on the deck. That second season under Hughton was utterly painful - it was easier to tolerate being utter sh*t under Roeder, Grant and Hamilton, because we had a sh*t squad and we all knew it. Compared to the days of Fotheringham, Whaley, Derveld et al, we''ve got an outstanding squad of players, and I don''t want to pay north of £500 a year to watch us try to grind out 1-0 wins, whatever division we may be in.[/quote]

Yeah, like who?

I want a manager who has a record of 100% win ratio, his teams play like Barcelona and we win 10-0 every week but without people suggesting names, it is pointless.[/quote]It''s not my job to suggest managers, I''m not on the board. I''m just offering my opinion about Aitor Karanka, and saying that I would prefer that we appoint a manager with a reputation for playing passing, attacking football.

[quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="King Klose"][quote user="Feedthewolf"][quote user="Samwam27"]Love it how people so quickly dismiss any name in the frame for no viable reason, and with no alternatives.

Yeah, like who?

I want a manager who has a record of 100% win ratio, his teams play like Barcelona and we win 10-0 every week but without people suggesting names, it is pointless.[/quote]It''s not my job to suggest managers, I''m not on the board. I''m just offering my opinion about Aitor Karanka, and saying that I would prefer that we appoint a manager with a reputation for playing passing, attacking football.[/quote]

Typical Norwich City idiot supporter who thinks you can win games 5-4 week in week out. You can''t I''m afraid. Passing, attacking football is not effective unless you have a defence. Norwich City have had no defence for 4 seasons now. The overwhelming priority for any manager coming here now is to sort out the defence and thus build a successful side from the back. I challenge any supporter to say they do not want to win every game 1-0.

I do not want to win every game 1-0. For a start, half the games are away.I want to be proud of the team I support, and winning is only one part of that.

Watching Gillette Soccer Saturday and a damning appraisal of Karanka by the ''pundits''.........

Played just one up front.....substitutes just like for like......blame pretty much squarely on the players......for Katanga, read Neil.

Neither manager or set of players PL quality.