Sign in to follow this  
Chesney Hawkes

It's Hodgson

If we tear the squad up this summer then we''ll probably not strictly be aiming for promotion. It''ll be more a case of let''s see where the new look team takes us.

I''d take Hodgson at DOF, was convinced he''d come in after the World Cup.

Will have some very good contacts... Who knows???

But hopefully not Manager!

[quote user="Len"]If we tear the squad up this summer then we''ll probably not strictly be aiming for promotion. It''ll be more a case of let''s see where the new look team takes us.[/quote]

We don''t need to tear up the squad. Half a dozen will leave anyway due to their contracts expiring. the squad will be naturally trimmed and what is left, supplemented by three or four decent signings, should be plenty good enough for a crack at promotion.

Seems like Hodgson doesn''t want the gig, according to the Pink ''Unhttp://www.pinkun.com/norwich-city/former_england_boss_roy_hodgson_set_to_turn_down_top_role_at_norwich_city_1_4931017

[quote user="Jamie Witherspoon"]Put a monkey on it.[/quote]

Would do but don''t have two apes knees to rub together!

Norwich need a youngish ambitious manager . Hodgson would not have the energy at his age to do the job .

I would go for a lower league manager who is "overperforming". There are a few candidates who fit that bill.

Everything depends upon the Restructuring Announcement.

I can''t imagine Hodgson taking over as manager but possibly as a Director of Football overseeing the appointment of the manager and other upstairs football matters.

After all, who on the board is really qualified to appoint a Championship football manager?

Interesting to see Hodgson has moved to evens now on Paddy Power and odds against on Sky Bet

That said they are still offering odds on Rowett lol

Wonderful and most exciting times ahead for the club......I''m just absolutely ecstatic and just waiting patiently for the NCFC brilliant board of Director''s to announce the invigorating impetus that will drive this great club forward!

Watch out Championship......Norwich City are revamping and we''re gonna show you how it should be done! YEAH!