Sign in to follow this  
lake district canary

Norwich Board of Directors

That seems to be correct. So with Nepotism Tom''s and Bolero Balls Up''s votes in their pockets Delia and MWJ have everything nicely sown up. What they want they will have as befits the owners of a club.

[quote user="Crafty Canary"]That seems to be correct. So with Nepotism Tom''s and Bolero Balls Up''s votes in their pockets Delia and MWJ have everything nicely sown up. What they want they will have as befits the owners of a club.[/quote]Do you really believe that?

When you have a majority shareholding, I don''t think having board members in your pocket is too relevant. Were that the case, I think you could add Phillips to Balls and Tom. Whilst he was appointed as an Archant representative, he cut ties with them a year or two back to work for Delia setting up an online business I believe.

So Nepotism Tom still doesn''t have a proper role

Hasn''t NepoTominism ran a photographic type business since leaving the Civil Service?......

.....and is he on the payroll at NCFC?......Just wonderin''?......

[quote user="lake district canary"]With Steve Stone not going to be on the board, am I right in thinking this is the board as it stands? Delia SmithMichael Wynne JonesEd BallsMichael FoulgerStephan PhillipsThomas Smith[/quote]The weakest members are Delia Smith, Nephew Tom and Stephan Phillips.Nephew Tom is an unpleasant fact of life, but his Aunt is as good as useless. You could swap her for Neil Adams and replace Stephan Phillips with Steve Stone in order to improve things.

[quote user="Johnny Stump"]God, some of you lead some miserable f u c k ing lives.[/quote]

You can pretty much guarantee you know which boring dullards would be moaning away on a thread that mentions the Board. Tedious.

[quote user="Herman"][quote user="Johnny Stump"]God, some of you lead some miserable f u c k ing lives.[/quote]

You can pretty much guarantee you know which boring dullards would be moaning away on a thread that mentions the Board. Tedious.[/quote]

Indeed.  I like the look of it.  People on the board who are fans,  Ed Balls also a smooth operator and a good spokesman and the board can ensure the smooth running of things behind the scenes while the footballing side can be run by professional sports people.  What''s not to like?

[quote user="im spartacus canary "]Well seeing as you never part with any money to the club you having nothing to moan about Herman[/quote]You must spend thousands the way you go on. And on. And on. And on.......

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Herman"][quote user="Johnny Stump"]God, some of you lead some miserable f u c k ing lives.[/quote]

You can pretty much guarantee you know which boring dullards would be moaning away on a thread that mentions the Board. Tedious.[/quote]

Indeed.  I like the look of it.  People on the board who are fans,  Ed Balls also a smooth operator and a good spokesman and the board can ensure the smooth running of things behind the scenes while the footballing side can be run by professional sports people.  What''s not to like?

[/quote][Y]I''m happy to wait and see who else will come in as the final pieces of the jigsaw.I think they''re doing the right thing and trying to bring the club into 21st century. If it''s an underwhelming choice of Doris the tea lady''s boyfriend then it''s fair enough to moan like billy-o. But until then I am staying optimistic.

[quote user="Vanilla ice "]He has a point Herman 👍[/quote]And so do I Wavy.

[quote user="im spartacus canary "]Yes Herman now having a 4 quid warm carling it soon adds up 😅[/quote]Did you tut and shake your head when they served you?

[quote user="im spartacus canary "]Enjoy the match thread Herman 👍[/quote]Can''t anymore. Too many moaning tw@s[:''(]

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Herman"][quote user="Johnny Stump"]God, some of you lead some miserable f u c k ing lives.[/quote]

Indeed.  I like the look of it.  People on the board who are fans,  Ed Balls also a smooth operator and a good spokesman and the board can ensure the smooth running of things behind the scenes while the footballing side can be run by professional sports people.  What''s not to like?[/quote]I''m positive on having a sporting director. But the reason why people moan about the board and owners is because they have been so incompetent for so long. As I highlighted, we could easily beef up the board by recruiting from within!The fact is that several similar sized clubs, as well as several bigger ones, have implemented similar structures featuring a sporting director years ago. It''s the board''s fault that we''ve been left behind and are only now acting.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"][quote user="Crafty Canary"]That seems to be correct. So with Nepotism Tom''s and Bolero Balls Up''s votes in their pockets Delia and MWJ have everything nicely sown up. What they want they will have as befits the owners of a club.[/quote]Do you really believe that?[/quote]

Of course. They thought the sun shone out of Neil''s ar$e until they are claimed to have argued over his summer revamp plans. Result - he''s out! You cross them at your peril.

Vanilla ice wrote the following post at 2017-03-18 5:19 PM:

So Nepotism Tom still doesn''t have a proper role

What a joke they are

He doesn''t need one? He will become majority shareholder, that''s what he''s there for!

@ldc

Indeed. I like the look of it. People on the board who are fans, Ed Balls also a smooth operator and a good spokesman and the board can ensure the smooth running of things behind the scenes while the footballing side can be run by professional sports people. What''s not to like?

You really are a clueless fool . Do you honestly have so little to do with your sad life that this is your best go at winding up the other posters on here ?

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]@ldc

Indeed. I like the look of it. People on the board who are fans, Ed Balls also a smooth operator and a good spokesman and the board can ensure the smooth running of things behind the scenes while the footballing side can be run by professional sports people. What''s not to like?

You really are a clueless fool . Do you honestly have so little to do with your sad life that this is your best go at winding up the other posters on here ?[/quote]

Ah, bless. [}]  I like that our board is made up of fans of the club. I happen to like Ed Balls and the fact he is our chairman. I like the fact the board have recognised that they need a footballing expert in a position to run all aspects of football in the club and are going to appoint a coach whose sole job is to look after the first team. So for me there is nothing not to like about it. Btw, your e-hardness looks a bit out of fashion on here since the untouchable one was err....touched.

Sad life I lead, just walked the dog after yesterday''s sad indulgence......match, beer, curry then a club coupled with a good time with my lady.......sad.....so......effin sad.......ho hum.....Work tomorrow.....damn.....