Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

What A Strange Post On TWTD.

Sad i know could not not resist having a look on TWTD as the Scum are now sitting uncomfortably just 5 points above the drop zone and read a thread where i found this........Appreciate Norwich have more money than us, on 08:40 - Mar 19 with 487 views
No9
It

must also be appreciated that Norwich are run very much on the lines

how Tony Blair wanted English football to be returned to the

''supporters'' as in some continental countries. Delia & spouse do NOT own the club but are supporters adn majority shareholders. There are also a number of wealthy shareholders who have input as supporters and funders.
Who are these wealthy shareholders apart from '' Delia & spouse '' who have an input ?

To be honest with you John, they''re all strange posts on Twatted but this one is a particular highlight. Interesting we''re 5 points off the Play Offs whilst they''re 5 points off relegation - could still be the dream season of the double 😉

It''s obviously the water in their little hovels that makes them come out with these weird statements.  That and too much gazing at empty seats at Portaloo every fortnight, must be very disheartening poor little souls.  We can but hope that agent Evans will pull the plug and they will gurgle down the plughole of ignominy, and leave the rest of the world to enjoy the game of football in peace, without the everlasting bleating of "remember our history..........we are a great club".

me, for onethough a  halftime cup of tea and a chance to dip into the biscuit box does rather put my contribution near the bottom of the listbut it all helps, I suppose

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Sad i know could not not resist having a look on TWTD as the Scum are now sitting uncomfortably just 5 points above the drop zone and read a thread where i found this........Appreciate Norwich have more money than us, on 08:40 - Mar 19 with 487 views
No9
It

''supporters'' as in some continental countries. Delia & spouse do NOT own the club but are supporters adn majority shareholders. There are also a number of wealthy shareholders who have input as supporters and funders.
Who are these wealthy shareholders apart from '' Delia & spouse '' who have an input ?[/quote]
They make it up as they go along on there,  probably don''t realise that Delia & hubby and Foulger own 72% of our shares ,bless them

[quote user="Diane"]probably don''t realise that Delia & hubby and Foulger own 72% of our shares ,bless them[/quote]But are they proper voting shares or those preference things? [:^)]

[quote user="Diane"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Sad i know could not not resist having a look on TWTD as the Scum are now sitting uncomfortably just 5 points above the drop zone and read a thread where i found this........Appreciate Norwich have more money than us, on 08:40 - Mar 19 with 487 views
No9
It

Who are these wealthy shareholders apart from '' Delia & spouse '' who have an input ?[/quote]
They make it up as they go along on there,  probably don''t realise that Delia & hubby and Foulger own 72% of our shares ,bless them
[/quote]I make it more like 68.8 per cent of the controlling ordinary shares, but the point is valid. As to "wealthy shareholders who have input" I suppose I knew sooner or later I would get outed as the power behind the Stowmarket throne. I just never imagined it would be revealed by TWTD...

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]I make it more like 68.8 per cent of the controlling ordinary shares, but the point is valid. As to "wealthy shareholders who have input" I suppose I knew sooner or later I would get outed as the power behind the Stowmarket throne. I just never imagined it would be revealed by TWTD...[/quote]Obvious really Purple. The give away is the meticulous attention to grammar, spelling and punctuation in all NCFC board documents! [;)]