Sign in to follow this  
Bill

" Happy days are here again..." [<:o)]

Another winanother clean sheetand the U23''s are on their way to winning a couple of trophies (fingers crossed)Back comes Olive oil chap, along with Dorrans ... just in time for the last play off pushAnd my favourite Whittaker did ok again, Pinto , what a playerso do singalong

Weds beaten at home, as were Fulham - and Preston were lucky to scrape a draw

meanwhile down on the farm the paupers lurch ever closer to the bottom three

Surely you should be singing the german nation anthem like you do every other day

Cuck

[quote user="Vw"]Still plenty of games, set our sights on 7th for now and keep plugging away.[/quote]or we just keep trying to gain as many points as possible and see where that leaves us around 2pm 7th Maythere is no ratchet effect, and what the last two days have shown is that other teams are just as ''vunerable'' as usa draw today and a win for Fulham would not have been unexpected, so it is all to play foralbeit that we play five out of the top six in our remaining games, and with Preston (part of our bunch) as wellso we will have to get wins from most to grab a play off spot, but if we can''t then then we don''t deserve a place in the play offsand would we be up to it if we did ?

Put a little run together and it''s still quite possible. People seemed to be assuming the teams above us wouldn''t falter, they always do and somebody comes with a run. It could be us, we have had a couple of good little runs this season.

[quote user="Flashman"]Another winanother clean sheetand the U23''s are on their way to winning a couple of trophies (fingers crossed)Back comes Olive oil chap, along with Dorrans ... just in time for the last play off pushAnd my favourite Whittaker did ok again, Pinto , what a playerso do singalong

Weds beaten at home, as were Fulham - and Preston were lucky to scrape a draw

meanwhile down on the farm the paupers lurch ever closer to the bottom three[/quote]

Whitaker did okay, what game were you watching !

[quote user="Vw"]Put a little run together and it''s still quite possible. People seemed to be assuming the teams above us wouldn''t falter, they always do and somebody comes with a run. It could be us, we have had a couple of good little runs this season.[/quote]steady on old fellowwe can''t be seen agreeingwhich in this case I do

"Whitaker did okay, what game were you watching !"the one at Carrow Road, kicked off at 3pm

Be handy to appoint a coach/manager soonest, as Irvine doesn''t appear to even know who is taking training over these coming weeks. To quote from his post match I/v, ''I suppose they will contact me in the next couple of days'' having agreed that his remit was to ''take over for the two games'' he has.

In all honesty, what a way to run a club who still have eight matches to play!

We have been given an unexpected glimmer of hope, but we need a new manager now, one who might just give us the edge in the vital away games coming up. Big 2 weeks for the BOD coming up!

However unlikely we do still have a chance. But we must get the right man in and quickly and have a real go, we really have nothing to lose and it could just, end in glory. It''s not over til it''s over!

Some very good points, great thread. Yesterday''s win coupled with other results will give the club a little boost, and dare I say, now we are in with a sniff of the top 6 perhaps make the job a slightly more attractive prospect to certain ambitious manager''s/coach''s/whatever, than what it was 1 week ago when we were out of the play off frame. Could well play into our hands folks 👍.

We do not need a new manager in immediately. We will get a

manager/coach when the right person has been targeted, and all else

agreed with him. And perhaps the new manager is already at a club who

are challenging for promotion/fighting relegation. Would someone who is

prepared to jump immediately really be the bloke we want ?There

are plenty of senior players at the club who know what needs doing ....

win games, they should not need managing at this stage. In fact all too

often, as with Hughton, they can be stifled. The squad is not a bus that

cannot move without a driver (manager),Yes we need someone to

pick the team, and be on the touchline durng the games, but AI should be

more than capable of that given his experience of that here and

elsewhere.The irony of certain folk now berating the club fnow

we have a chance at the playoffs won''t be lost on some, when the eternal

wails on here a week back were based on the ''fact'' that we had missed a

play off place for certain.I''m not sure what will happen over the coming weeks. If it was all done and dusted by 6pm tonight I would be more than happy. However

there is little any of us can do, but give the club our support. And if

we can give that chance another boost at Villa, then so much the better

(and for many so bl oody enjoyable

). For those want another fix'' then get along to CR and watch th U23''

in the Internatioal PL cup semi final (Fri 31/3) and maybe muse on the

thought that maybe not all the club does is so down right flippin terrible... boo etc.However

having to play 5 teams out of those above us, and needing to beat

pretty much all of them is going to be one helluva task. And in this we

can do something. Support them, support the club. Because if we can pull

this off then it will go down as one of the club''s finest hours. So

let''s start fighting the opposition, not ourselvesAnd in true Churchillian mood I give you these words Churchill

[quote user="Flashman"]"Whitaker did okay, what game were you watching !"the one at Carrow Road, kicked off at 3pm[/quote]I have asked on a couple of other threads recently but in case you missed the question where do you sit at Carrow Road City1st ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Flashman"]"Whitaker did okay, what game were you watching !"the one at Carrow Road, kicked off at 3pm[/quote]I have asked on a couple of other threads recently but in case you missed the question where do you sit at Carrow Road City1st ?[/quote]I don''t, I''m usually standingps any chance of listing those other times, just so folk don''t think you are lying ?

[quote user="Flashman"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Flashman"]"Whitaker did okay, what game were you watching !"the one at Carrow Road, kicked off at 3pm[/quote]I have asked on a couple of other threads recently but in case you missed the question where do you sit at Carrow Road City1st ?[/quote]I don''t, I''m usually standingps any chance of listing those other times, just so folk don''t think you are lying ?[/quote]Poor effort at deflecting from the question asked so i make that two times you have ignored the question and now a third with answering a question with a question. Now why the problem with saying where you are '' usually standing '' ?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Flashman"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Flashman"]"Whitaker did okay, what game were you watching !"the one at Carrow Road, kicked off at 3pm[/quote]I have asked on a couple of other threads recently but in case you missed the question where do you sit at Carrow Road City1st ?[/quote]I don''t, I''m usually standingps any chance of listing those other times, just so folk don''t think you are lying ?[/quote]Poor effort at deflecting from the question asked so i make that two times you have ignored the question and now a third with answering a question with a question. Now why the problem with saying where you are '' usually standing '' ?[/quote]so you make a claim then are unable to substantiate itso it is my faultso let''s clear this up .. when/where did you ak those two questions and are they connected to the youtube clip I have posted up about you ?any connection here with Morty getting banned, or was that nothing to do with you mr plod ?no smeers orreporting eh ?no deflection, merely asking you to substantiate what some might see as a lie Now why the problem with saying when you put up those posts'' ?around the time someone was banned, perhaps ?

[quote user="Vw"]Is he a phantom?[/quote]
Sorry off topic but how come you''re not Vanwink anymore, I liked that[:)] can''t think of you seriously anymore with your avatar.
Re thread title  "Happy Days are here again", hopefully they will be here again next season

As much as I hate to dive in on this, I''ve seen him ask you it at least twice flashman. Other time I saw was on the thread about the red card for Dijks.

In a last ditch attempt to get a straight answer out of you City1st as you are obviously trying to bluster your way out of this with that last ridiculous post making some misjudged and stupid comments i hope this may help. The reference to the flares was on a thread about Pitchforks and burning torches and you were called out by barclay 48/49 as you claimed there were '' no flares at the binner game '' .Give me a few minutes and i will dig that out as well.You know what some might think that you don''t actually go to games. Merely an unsubstantiated comment of course.

TIL 1010 is not online. Last active: 11/10/2016 10:43:54

TIL 1010

Top 25 Posts

Joined on 20/01/2008

Norwich

Posts 13,475

Re: That was NOT ared card

Sat even closer than Lessingham to it and it was an

obvious red. No complains from the players or anybody in the dugout

plus Dijks just walked off with his head down without protesting his

innocence.Where were you sitting City1st as i seem to recall your

observation skills are somewhat limited as you did not see the flares at

the Scum game either?

[quote user="king canary"]As much as I hate to dive in on this, I''ve seen him ask you it at least twice flashman. Other time I saw was on the thread about the red card for Dijks.[/quote]eh ?

So you have actually asked me twice, have you ?You have used somebody else''s post that because I did not read it I am somehow being evasive. As you demonstrated it was posted Sunday luncjtime. Maybe some of us don''t read all the posts that are put up during their absence, maybe you do. I don''t.I replied back on that thread the following evening.The ''flares'' at the binnergame thread I have no recollection of any post. Though some might say you are being your usual obtuse self given that game was on TV and even someone residing in France (as Van Crank would have it) would have seen the game.By all means carry on, it is of no real consequence to me. Nor is where I am in the ground on match days nor what I am doing or where I am watching the game any consequence either. Suffice to say it is not in the same seat, if that helps.If it also helps then report me, as you seem to do to others quite regularly. If not you can get 48/50 to call me out, though I might not here him so best to get him to shout loud.If you have further evidence of my skullduggery then feel free to post it up - a man of your aged years needs a hobby (perhaps you could report me for that as well).

[quote user="Vw"]What a fuss about saying where you sit, why would you protest so much?[/quote]Indeed Winky Indeed.