Sign in to follow this  
Lessingham Canary

One word to describe 1p5wich.....

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Sad

http://www.twtd.co.uk/forum/401764/describe-ipswich-town-in-one-word/#46

Whats yours?[/quote]

Finally!..a bit of honesty

Deluded: they seem to think they are everyone''s second team, which may have had something in it 35 years ago but the truth is that no one other than their dwindling support gives a toss. The thing about their ''success'' is much the same, they''ve really won very little - a bit more than us admittedly, but their trophy cabinet is hardly groaning and totally empty of anything for over a quarter of a century.

@hoola han solo; That''s a big word Less, have you been reading the dictionary again? 😉

Funnily enough, i had to read a statement written by someone at work who was on a disciplinary and they used "Fallacious" when saying the position they were in was false....... and naturally made me think ;-)

[quote user="Lessingham Canary"]Fallacious Maybe there should be a claw back on those stars, if a club shows no ambition, and doesn''t progress in a 30 year period then those stars should be removed?[/quote]

I think the stars are amusing because they highlight the lack of achievement of anything for basically forever.

"Sad".

Always amazed at their interest in NCFC which I don''t share about them or either care too much.

So in one word (!) it is definitely..... INFERIORITYCOMPLEX