Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 10 Week 33

M K Dons to beat the hapless Coventry City at home.For the City game, Russell Martin to score.Good luck Statto and Felix Fan. [Y]

Looking for some value this week so I''ll have....

West ham v Leicester city.......Away win.

Good luck all.

Honduras: Olimpia vs Social Sol, home win @ 1/3.

Aggregate Home vs Away (for this season)Olimpia: 14-1-0 44/14Social Sol: 0-3-12 10/30Clausura Home vs Away recordsOlimpia: 5-1-0 23/9Social Sol: 0-2-4 4/12

Olimpia at home tend to drop points only against sides near the top of the league. They play some good stuff and have done well since their current manager joined at the beginning of 2014.Social Sol are having their maiden season in the Liga Nacional and finished bottom in the Apertura (1st half season). They have drawn the last 3 games which includes a home 1-1 draw against current Clausura leaders Real España.Social Sol''s recent run of draws probably accounts for the reasonably generous odds, however I expect Olimpia playing at home will be far too strong for them.

Draw, Norwich win-no-bet or Norwich draw no bet. We''re having quite a long winless run again, so a Norwich win wouldn''t be a crazy idea either.Good luck all.

Well, I''m going to pick my local team for the first time in a few seasons I think.  Blyth Spartans are top of the Northern Premier League, 10 points clear of the second placed team.  Blyth also have the best home record in the league.  P18 W13 D4 L1 F47 A18 GD+29.  Blyth are at home to Skelmersdale who are rock bottom and have the worst away record in the league.  P20 W1 D6 L13 F15 A50 GD-35.  So it''s top at home vs bottom away, with the best home record vs the worst away record and a home team who scores a lot and concedes few aginst an away team that doesn''t score many and concedes a lot.

Blyth Spartans vs Skelmersdale - home win

For the match bet Pinto is going to score and I fancy taking a bit of a risk and combining it with a correct score so how about - Pinto to score last AND Norwich to win 2-1

Good luck everyone, the very best of luck Statto & Felixfan [:)][Y]

Good evening

My pick is EVERTON home win against hull.

Have a great day tomorrow

Good evening one and all   Many thanks for all of your suggestions. I can promise that each and every one has been considered. So, without further ado, here are the six (and one reserve)    Blyth Spartans to beat Sklemersdale    Slovan Bratislava to beat FC Vion Zlate Moravce    Dynamo Zagreb to beat Istra 1961    Atalanta to beat Pescara     Real Betis to beat Osasuna     Lech Poznan to beat Gavnik Leczna     (Everton to beat West Brom - first reserve)    So there we are, hopefully a fine bunch of winners. All extremities shall be crossed Before I go, I shall say what I''ve said every time I''ve been lucky enough to have a go at this. At a time when it hasnt always been easy to be a City fan and indeed when this forum has reflected that , the cameraderie, good will and enjoyment had by all who take part in this thread every week really is a shining light for me. It represents all that is good about the fans of our great club and long long may it continue raising money for good causes and being so enjoyable. Thankyou to you all who contribute to make it in my humble opinion, the enduring highpoint of this forum   Ands, as always, because tradition has to be upheld    Heres hoping for both a PUPS and City win

Good luck Statto & Felixfan.
Middlesbrough to draw with Man Utd, at 13/5.
Norwich to draw, at 16/5.

Hi everyone

Thanks for the invite - I think I have the hang of this so I have chosen from your selections and my own as follows:-

Norwich clean sheet £2

No score half time £1.50

Norwich to win 1-0 £1.50

Norwich win Pinto to score £1

Ryan Bennet to score any time £1

Score draw £1.50

A goal in extra time either half £1.50

I hope this is correct and we have a good weekend.

Felixfan

I''ll back Sheffield United to beat struggling Charlton this week.

For the Norwich bet Howson to score and Norwich to win 2-1

Good luck all pups!

I hope I haven''t cocked this up for you Statto, I see you have repeated my error in stating Everton were playing West Brom when in fact they are playing Hull 🙄🙄🙄

[quote user="Statto28"]Good evening one and all   Many thanks for all of your suggestions. I can promise that each and every one has been considered. So, without further ado, here are the six (and one reserve)    Blyth Spartans to beat Sklemersdale    Slovan Bratislava to beat FC Vion Zlate Moravce    Dynamo Zagreb to beat Istra 1961    Atalanta to beat Pescara     Real Betis to beat Osasuna     Lech Poznan to beat Gavnik Leczna     (Everton to beat West Brom - first reserve)    So there we are, hopefully a fine bunch of winners. All extremities shall be crossed Before I go, I shall say what I''ve said every time I''ve been lucky enough to have a go at this. At a time when it hasnt always been easy to be a City fan and indeed when this forum has reflected that , the cameraderie, good will and enjoyment had by all who take part in this thread every week really is a shining light for me. It represents all that is good about the fans of our great club and long long may it continue raising money for good causes and being so enjoyable. Thankyou to you all who contribute to make it in my humble opinion, the enduring highpoint of this forum   Ands, as always, because tradition has to be upheld    Heres hoping for both a PUPS and City win[/quote]
Thank you for these Statto. They look a great final six to me. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and the potential return is £37.54. Here are the details : -

Blyth Spartans

-         

-

1/6

-         

-

15:00

Sat

Slovan Bratislava

-         

1/6

-

16:00

Sat

Real Betis

-         

4/9

-

19:45

Sat

Dinamo Zagreb

-

2/9

-

14:00

Sun

Atlanta

-

1/4

-

14:00

Sun

Lech

Posnan

-

1/4

-

14:30

Sun

So that''s a nice even split with three tomorrow and three on Sunday. Good luck buddy and I echo your brilliant sentiment hoping for both a PUPs and City win.

[quote user="Felixfan"]Hi everyone

Thanks for the invite - I think I have the hang of this so I have chosen from your selections and my own as follows:-

Norwich clean sheet £2

No score half time £1.50

Norwich to win 1-0 £1.50

Norwich win Pinto to score £1

Ryan Bennet to score any time £1

Score draw £1.50

A goal in extra time either half £1.50

I hope this is correct and we have a good weekend.

Felixfan[/quote]
Fantastic picks thank you Felixfan. You''ve done us proud with these. I couldn''t find an option for a goal in extra time either half so I put the £1.50 on a match goal in 2nd half injury time. Hope that''s ok. I''ve placed them to our best advantage and we have : -

Norwich clean sheet

£2.00 Bet

2/1

£6.00

No score half time 

£1.50

Bill Hill

11/4

£5.62

Norwich to win 1-0

£1.50 Bet

17/2

£14.25

Norwich win Pinto to score

£1.00

Bill Hill

11/1

£12.00

Ryan Bennet to score any time

£1.00

Bill Hill

10/1

£11.00

Score draw

£1.50 Bet

15/4

£7.12

A match goal in 2nd half injury time

£1.50

Bill Hill

15/4

£7.12

Good luck and I hope you''ve enjoyed making the picks buddy. We''ve enjoyed having you on the thread. You''re a fully fledged PUP now so please come back whenever you can.
I shan''t be at Carrow Park by 12:30 tomorrow but I will get there as soon as I can. Good luck PUPs.

I would like to jump on Cameron scoring in a City win, and also Everton to win also

Best of luck to you PuPs

I''m good for April 1st Nutty

Sorry for being late this week, alcohol got in the way.  I''ll take Everton to beat Hull also.Good luck to all PUPs.  If anyone''s going to help with the presentation this afternoon I will see you there, hopefully.