Sign in to follow this  
london Canary

Would you accept an apology from worhington?

I ask you all after the stupid comments he made yesterday and hearing what we all have had to say.If he comes out tomorrow with an apology.

Would you accept an apology from worthington?

No. Tell him to go. How many other managers would say what he said about the fans. He''s lost the plot. If he can''t take the pressure then leave now!!!

Yes!!

I am far from impressed with the lack of effective coaching and the failings of tactics and substitutions

BUT I have said things under pressure that I''ve regretted and I wouldn''t hold this against Nigel

UNLESS he doesn''t apologise in which case the relationship between this particular fan and the manager will take a turn for the worse,

Of Course i would accept the apology from Worthington, and endure many more seasons of dire substitutions, rubbish tactics while enduring a relegation fight and therefore losing all our quality players......

Erm..... no id rather not accept, get lost worthy.

go find a bin to crawl into

OOOH   harsh AJ !

Nope, I wouldn`t accept any apology  from Nigel  , because I dont think  his ,off the cuff , remark  merits one !   ...   whats the matter with some of you  ?  has he now got to measure up every word he says , in advance ??   just in case he " upsets "  the  handwringing sensitivities   of , what must be a minimal, number  of fans ?   whats happened is that we lost ,  thousands of fans  are p***ed off  ,  and its groundhog  scapegoat time  !!    understandable  really   , but not too constructive  eh ?

"What good is an apology if the man doesn''t know what he is talking about. I note that once again the work ethic was good yesterday and we created enough chances - how many saves did their goalkeeper make."

I''m not saying that an apology would make everything better he is still the manager that got us into this situation in the first place. I have lost a lot of respect for him after those comments. If you read some of my other posts i agree with the majority of you that worthingtons time is up.

I just can''t see worthy getting us out of this, and i hate to say it. We can''t risk letting it get any worse.

It''s a no from me too.

Worthy made some of the worst tactical decisions and substitions I''ve ever seen a Norwich manager make yesterday. If he''d have come out after the games, held his hands up and said "I got it wrong" I''d still be supporting him. But saying he doesn''t care about the fans'' opinion? Get rid of him.

Me and my dad left Reading University Open Day at 12:15.

He broke I don''t know how many traffic laws, and we arrived at Carrow Road 20mins after kick-off.

To watch that travesty, and then to hear Worthy say he doesn''t care about the fans, was a slap across the face.

How many of us loyal supporters pay his wages?

Kick him out.

Yes i would accept an apology from worthy. i can of course understand his frustration with the result and the manner of the defeat, but of course yes he was out of line, but i think he didnt really know wat he was saying in a sense, emotions were running very high at the time.  

An apology would help for his comments but a bit of humility wouldn''t go amiss. He made bad decision after bad decision on Saturday from team selection through to each and every substitution. On the back of such a miserable start to the season to then state he cares not what fans think is deplorable.

You can''t mitigate what he said. He was right to say he makes the decisions but i would have more time for him if he admitted they were wrong. His advocates are dwindling fast and unless he starts improving matters on and off the field then i think his time is up. It wouldn''t surprise me if he doesn''t try to squirm out of this with some sort of explanation in the Hull programme but only a unreserved full retraction and 3 points on Tuesday will redeem him (a little anyway).

Ok so he has come out and apolagised but i feel this is very much a case of the board telling him he had to. If you read the statement he says that he was just trying to say he understands our frustration! Well stop making stupid decisions and do something about it. How is "i don''t care what the fans think", i understand thier frustration?

Only a big performance and convincing win tomorrow will do!