Sign in to follow this  
Col

Paul Tisdale

Seems to be a different name each day, mostly from the lower leagues but nothing wrong with that.

Archant does still seem to be insistent that Webber is going to be the main man.

Wonder if Webber is a done deal and he is making recommendations while he works his notice ?

I don''t think Huddersfield would be very impressed if he was. That sort of behaviour would see him dismissed early and with a potential impact on his professional reputation.

Can''t see Webber coming until he knows what''s happening with Huddersfield. Which is a bit at odds with what Ed said about having someone here for the close season.

There won''t be a notice period for Webber - Huddersfield won''t have him around the club while he knows he''ll be working for Norwich soon.

They might force him to go on ''gardening leave'' and he''ll basically sit at home for 3 months, but as he just be working for Norwich while doing that (Huddersfield would still have to pay him) they will most likely terminate his contract on the spot.

Names popping up and down bookies list of ''favourites'' is just a way to generate a bit of interest in the book. It''s all money making techniques and as Archant have nothing to go on or talk about over the international break they are happy to provide the free publicity the bookie is hoping for.

Thirsty Lizard wrote;

The fact that he paid money for Troy Archibald-Henville should immediately rule him out in my view.

Troy never made any mistakes playing in our defence, so not sure why that would be a dampner?

[quote user="Thirsty Lizard"]The fact that he paid money for Troy Archibald-Henville should immediately rule him out in my view.[/quote]

Was Exeter supporters player of the year. So I guess Tisdale did well.

One wonders if, although the job will ultimately be left to the new SD, the club are nonetheless sounding out potential candidates for the head coach role to get a bit of perspective in the market as it stands.

Or, journalists just trying to make you read articles.

But it''s for sure one of the two.

[quote user="Col"]Has moved up to third favourite[/quote]Is AN still favourite for the Rangers job ?