Sign in to follow this  
Dame to Blame

Season ticket renewals up or down.

Makes me wonder if season ticket renewals have declined ,forcing the board to act and sack AN.

I know of 8 of my friends who are not going to renew for next season.

How many posters on here are renewing or not, would be interesting to do a straw pole on here to get a little idea of how season ticket sales are going.

For me i wont be renewing but its more to do with work commitments .

It doesn''t matter while there''s a waiting list. Someone will be along to snap up any spare seats. I''ve renewed out of habit but like this season won''t go to all games.

I''ll still be there supporting my team. I look to be positive and think even if we trim the squad and add a few we are still a play off team and can give the Binners a couple of hidings

Renewed, but thinking wont be going to many away games after Villa, that''s getting a bit soul destroying these days..... but then new manager, new season beckoning after a long summer and who knows?

Renewed mine - never even thought about not doing so - we have been in far worse states that this over the years.

I renewed before the 1st Deadline......Surprises me though, that at Carra there are always a fair amount of unoccupied/vacant seats dotted around the home areas......? Why don''t those ''dedicated'' season ticket chasers on the ''extensive'' waiting list, occupy them?

Auto renewal.Only an untimely visit from the Grim Reaper would prevent my attendance.

Mine auto-renews, though could obviously cancel it. It''s each to their own - I dare say most of those giving them up will soon moan if/when we go back up and they have to go on a waiting list....

20, 000 ish had renewed after the first deadline end of first week of Feb from memory, about same as last season at that time. Second deadline was March 11th, even if only 21000 renew this season it ll probably fill up close to the capped figure of 22000 from the waiting list

I was informed that my grandson was 725 in the queue a couple of weeks ago and I have now received a call inviting him to apply for a season ticket.

[quote user="Webbo118"]I was informed that my grandson was 725 in the queue a couple of weeks ago and I have now received a call inviting him to apply for a season ticket.[/quote]

Sounds like the waiting list has nearly gone !

[quote user="Webbo118"]I was informed that my grandson was 725 in the queue a couple of weeks ago and I have now received a call inviting him to apply for a season ticket.[/quote]The thing is Webbo if your grandson was after a ticket on his own this is probably the reason he got it but if he was in a group wanting two or three sitting together i fancy he may well still be no.725.

With all this most excellent news now emanating from the club - I bet there''s a huge scramble for valuable season tickets with total success on the cards for the 2017-2018 season.....Yes sir, for that I''m sure! Great times ahead, methinks!

Just a thousand under capacity but from where i sat there must have been nearly that number in the South Stand alone not taking into account the near empty N&P/City Stand corner. I think we are back to the days of Chase and what The Scum currently do of counting season ticket holders even if they are not in attendance.

I think you''ll find that is what other clubs doand what we have been doing since I can remember

I get the impression that come the start of next season, any information from the club about renewals and waiting lists may be hard to come by...

And for me, I havent renewed and while I may make the odd game I wont be seeking a season ticket whilst Delia/Tom are running the show.

My son put his name on the waiting list about a month ago, was told it would probably be the season after next before he got one.got a letter last week and now has his ticket, guessing a lot havent renewed

That''s great news for your son city4eva.

If this is the trend then I can only see positives in people who don''t want to be there being replaced by people who do.