Sign in to follow this  
BroadstairsR

Westminster Bridge

The solicitors defending ''undesirables'' in court do not have to have sympathy with them, their role is to ensure that they get a fair trial, and the law is applied correctly, to which everyone is entitled.

Also, until guilt is proven, the accused is innocent.

A lot of his cases are suing the metropolitan police what do you want me to say it''s public record!

[quote user="keelansgrandad"][quote user="Crystal Canary"]If the comments on this thread are anything to go by, it seems the terrorists are winning.[/quote]

Of course they are winning. George Bush stopped to short in 1991 and we stopped in Afghanistan just when were winning.[/quote]Our country has been falling to pieces since we got involved in these wars. In recent times the only successful war we''ve been involved in was the 1982 Falklands War where we retook a rather large deposit of oil (then untapped).Our armed forces are depleted to the point that we couldn''t do the same again. The UK faces losing Scotland and our economy is shot to pieces. Only a fool would start wars where the costs far exceed the returns!

Bubbins vs The United Kingdom (European Court of Human Rights – shooting of an unarmed individual by police marksmen)[6]

HSU and Thompson v Met Police (wrongful arrest/police damages)[7]

Reeves v Met Police (duty of care to prisoners)[8]

Murray v CAB (discrimination)[9]

Ahmed v University of Oxford (racial discrimination against a student)[10]

Dr Jadhav v Secretary of State for Health (racial discrimination in the employment of Indian doctors by the health service)[11]

CI Logan v Met Police (racial discrimination)[12]

Supt Dizaei v Met Police (police damages, discrimination)[13]

Inquest into the death of David Rocky Bennett (use of restraints)[14]

Lead solicitor on Mayday demonstration 2001 test case litigation (Human Rights Act)[15]

Farrakhan v Home Secretary (Human Rights Act): in 2001, Khan represented the American Nation of Islam leader Louis Farrakhan in the High Court and successfully overturned a ban on him entering the United Kingdom, first imposed in 1986.[16]

In February 2000, Khan represented a group of Kurdish actors who were arrested by Metropolitan Police during a rehearsal of the Harold Pinter play Mountain Language, securing £150,000 in damages for the group for wrongful arrest and the trauma caused by their arrest.[17]

McDowell and Taylor v Met Police: Leroy McDowell and Wayne Taylor successfully sued the Metropolitan Police for assault and false imprisonment.[18]

Do you even Internet? Got nothing to do with his race. Plenty of scumbag white solicitors out there

Way to pull the race card though, cuck

^ exactly

It''s supposed to be a football forum. I really don''t give a fk about politics. I''d rather people keep their views on such to themselves or the pub and engage in posting about NCFC related sh1t instead since that''s what the Pink Un''s purpose is.

I do find how much of an alt right stereotype Buh is to be pretty hilarious. I''m starting to wonder if he''s a parody.

[quote user="Morgan"]^ exactly

It''s supposed to be a football forum. I really don''t give a fk about politics. I''d rather people keep their views on such to themselves or the pub and engage in posting about NCFC related sh1t instead since that''s what the Pink Un''s purpose is.[/quote]Plenty of other threads for you to contribute on if you don''t like this one.

[quote user="Morgan"]^ exactly

It''s supposed to be a football forum. I really don''t give a fk about politics. I''d rather people keep their views on such to themselves or the pub and engage in posting about NCFC related sh1t instead since that''s what the Pink Un''s purpose is.[/quote]

So it''s supposed to be a football forum, but I''ve no objection to threads like this when a subject touches so many people.  There is a section on the board for non-football items, but there was a thread about Arsene Wenger on here the other day and I''m certainly more interested in the subject of this thread than one about an aging manager of a club I have no interest in whatsoever.  The thing for me about the atrocity yesterday is that this was probably just a violent criminal first, who has then latched on to a radical extremist agenda to justify his existence.  His attempt at being a martyr or some kind of warrior for a cause has just left him looking like a sad pathetic individual who has been conned into a stupid and pointless act. 

"I''d rather people keep their views on such to themselves or the pub"

The problem is, your Buhs and Broadstairs types can''t express their views in the pub. They''re a little bit too yella for that. Stick em behind a keyboard and they''ll spout their ill-informed ignorance until the cows come home. Stick em in a pub and they''ll sit quietly in a corner sipping on a Smirnoff Ice wishing they were a little less pathetic.

This forum is like therapy for them. You have to tolerate them as if they didn''t vent here it''s difficult to tell where all that angst and ignorance would lead them to. Probably something a lot more destructive than making a fool of themselves on the internet.

The extreme-right are absolutely desperate to use anything they can to spread their agenda of fear and division.

The grand irony of course is that by behaving like this they''re doing the work of the Islamist fanatics. The Islamist terrorists want to make us live in abject fear of their attacks. The Islamist terrorists want to create divisions and even more anti-Muslim prejudice in the West.

The extreme-right love to see themselves as defenders of our culture, but by deliberately spreading fear, hatred, and division they''re actually reacting in precisely the way the Islamist fanatics want them to.

In fact the extreme-right and the Islamist fanatics both share the same vision. They both crave a violent and destructive clash of civilisations. They''re the opposite sides of the same disgusting coin. The Islamist fanatic in ISIS occupied Syria who joyously celebrates the attack on London is no different to the extreme-right fanatic in Britain who is full of glee because they see the attack as another wonderful opportunity to spread their divisive and dishonest hate-fuelled rhetoric.

Stop being such a cuck dan I supplied evidence for the sadiq claims it''s not hard to find what happened yesterday was a tragedy and religion is stupid. Not exactly controversial stuff unless you are a virtue signalling. You seem more mad at "those UKIP types" than the terrorist. Let''s not lose sight of you committed a murderous act.

I think that''s spot on Jamie but unfortunately I also think think he extreme left is just as negative an influence when it comes to preventing these kind of disgusting events.

I''m an enlightened centrist kekistani warrior so I hate the left and right, just so we are clear.

Yes. Extremism is dreadful. Left, Right, Islamic, Christian, Nationalistic, you name it.

I don''t hate all Brexit supporters because of the guy who shot Jo Cox MP. As just one example.

[quote user="Jamie Witherspoon"]I don''t recall us treating all Irish Catholics as IRA supporters when they were bombing us through the seventies and eighties and nineties, and I don''t think we should treat all Muslims as sympathisers now. Isn''t the goal of these attacks to drive a wedge between different communities? Some of the Sadiq Khan references on here are disappointing to say the least.[/quote]There was a tiny bit when I was growing up. Going to a Catholic school and having Irish friends led to a bit of grief but nothing near the level of what Muslims get nowadays. Back then the press seemed to act a bit more responsibly and we didn''t have the internet sending out the poison.

[quote user="Herman"][quote user="Jamie Witherspoon"]I don''t recall us treating all Irish Catholics as IRA supporters when they were bombing us through the seventies and eighties and nineties, and I don''t think we should treat all Muslims as sympathisers now. Isn''t the goal of these attacks to drive a wedge between different communities? Some of the Sadiq Khan references on here are disappointing to say the least.[/quote]There was a tiny bit when I was growing up. Going to a Catholic school and having Irish friends led to a bit of grief but nothing near the level of what Muslims get nowadays. Back then the press seemed to act a bit more responsibly and we didn''t have the internet sending out the poison.[/quote]Hardly a direct comparison, this is not like protestant / catholic, sectarian disagreement. ISIS believes every other religion and indeed other branches of Islam are lower than dogs and slaughtering them without mercy is a sure route to paradise.Attempting to compromise with this kind of mindset is a logical impossibility.

[quote user="ricardo"][quote user="Herman"][quote user="Jamie Witherspoon"]I don''t recall us treating all Irish Catholics as IRA supporters when they were bombing us through the seventies and eighties and nineties, and I don''t think we should treat all Muslims as sympathisers now. Isn''t the goal of these attacks to drive a wedge between different communities? Some of the Sadiq Khan references on here are disappointing to say the least.[/quote]There was a tiny bit when I was growing up. Going to a Catholic school and having Irish friends led to a bit of grief but nothing near the level of what Muslims get nowadays. Back then the press seemed to act a bit more responsibly and we didn''t have the internet sending out the poison.[/quote]Hardly a direct comparison, this is not like protestant / catholic, sectarian disagreement. ISIS believes every other religion and indeed other branches of Islam are lower than dogs and slaughtering them without mercy is a sure route to paradise.Attempting to compromise with this kind of mindset is a logical impossibility.[/quote]There is a comparison. The IRA were committing far more atrocities and the people were scared and angry, but the overwhelming majority didn''t turn on the millions of Irish that were living in Britain. I don''t remember people saying that the Irish should be more vocal against terrorism, maybe people just assumed that they were.

[quote user="lake district canary"][quote user="Morgan"]^ exactly

It''s supposed to be a football forum. I really don''t give a fk about politics. I''d rather people keep their views on such to themselves or the pub and engage in posting about NCFC related sh1t instead since that''s what the Pink Un''s purpose is.[/quote]

So it''s supposed to be a football forum, but I''ve no objection to threads like this when a subject touches so many people.  There is a section on the board for non-football items, but there was a thread about Arsene Wenger on here the other day and I''m certainly more interested in the subject of this thread than one about an aging manager of a club I have no interest in whatsoever.  The thing for me about the atrocity yesterday is that this was probably just a violent criminal first, who has then latched on to a radical extremist agenda to justify his existence.  His attempt at being a martyr or some kind of warrior for a cause has just left him looking like a sad pathetic individual who has been conned into a stupid and pointless act. 

[/quote]

Spot on that. Great post

There is a comparison. The IRA were committing far more atrocities and the people were scared and angry, but the overwhelming majority didn''t turn on the millions of Irish that were living in Britain. I don''t remember people saying that the Irish should be more vocal against terrorism, maybe people just assumed that they were.

Oh I thought they just wanted a united Ireland as opposed to a desire to wipe out anyone who didn''t happen to be of their faith.

Yeh comparison so obvious now.

Don''t be extreme Herman, but equally don''t let liberal selective blindness cloud your judgement.

"Let''s not lose sight of you committed a murderous act."

Well, I did accuse you of killing prostitutes, so I can hardly gripe when you chuck a wild accusation my way.

Unless you just made a whoopsy. Not the highly educated Buh, surely?