Sign in to follow this  
ec-p

Naismith

Couldn''t see a post, so a well done to Naismith for scoring for Scotland last night, saved a few blushes against the mighty Canada. Notice Russel Martin left on the bench.

Fingers crossed it''s a sign of things to come, Martin being on the bench I mean, same place Naismith should be.

Let''s hope he continues to score and play well for Scotland and us... mainly because it might spike some interest for him and help us to recover some of the transfer fee we paid out on him.

Just hasnt delivered for us and now just seems to be blocking the path of other players id rather see.

Good post Rock, agree.

I reckon a newly promoted club (like usual) or a bottom end PL one again. Recoup about £5-6 mill wouldn''t be so bad, I think it''s more the Prem wages him and Klose are still on which need to be shifted.

Shame it didn''t work out really but in the grand scheme of things I''m not overly fussed.

Move Klose,

Got your wish with Naismith, but yet again a manager puts RM in for the important game. Maybe these so called managers see something most supporters/ armchair fans do not?

Naismith on bench tonight and R. Martin currently playing very well with a near goal and disallowed goal in the first 7 mins

The Nightfly,

Makes him one in 5.3 million then, and that doesn''t include those who aren''t actually Scottish such as RM, so plenty of choice, maybe, just maybe he''s better than those with little understanding appreciate?

@nu-matik

R. Martin currently playing very well with a near goal and disallowed goal in the first 7 mins

Struggled a bit with the words to flower of Scotland though, unlucky not to be on the scoresheet!

Has anybody congratulated Tony Andreu for winning the IRN-BRU Scottish Challenge Cup with Dundee Utd (and scoring a belter)?

Apples

BBC says he signed a 3.5 year deal in Feb 2015, so yes, one more season. A strange purchase that must have been part of the Neil/McAvoy deals.

Can see him leaving at the end of the season along with the majority of those out of contract, namely:

Rudd, Ruddy, Bassong, Turner, Dijks (loan ends), Whittaker, Mulumbu, McGrandles and Lafferty.