Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays Funds for the CSF with the Pink un Pickers Season 10 Week 34

Good luck Purple.
With apologies to ZLF, the obvious draw this weekend is Andorra vs Faroe Islands (at 13/5).
If 10% of each ''nation'' attends the game the gate could reach 13,000 - not many people know that.

Good afternoon pups, I''ve been watching these threads for a little while, and it''s been suggested that i have a little practice before joining in next season in full.

Please forgive me if i tread on anyone''s toes, or get this wrong.

However I''d like to go for a Gillingham home win against Peterborough please.

Good luck purple, and the other pups.

No apology needed Wooster, with my tipping record I suspect you are now onto a good thing!

Spain Women''s Primera: Tenerife vs Tacuense, home win @ 1.17.

Tenerife at homeTenerife 2015/16: W10 D2 L3 33/12Tenerife current:  W8 D1 L2 27/12

Tacuense awayTacuense : W1 D0 L10 7/41

Bottom club Tacuense''s sole away win was at newly promoted Real Betis (at home they are: W2 D3 L6 12/19). They have lost the rest of their away matches, their last being an 11-0 thumping at the leaders Atletico Madrid.

Head-2-Head02/11/13  Tacuense 0-1 Tenerife  Div109/02/14  Tenerife 2-0 Tacuense  Div109/11/14  Tacuense 0-5 Tenerife  Div108/03/15  Tenerife 1-0 Tacuense  Div130/10/16  Tacuense 1-1 Tenerife  Prem

Interestingly Tenerife''s reserve side played in the same regional league as Tacuense last season and held up reasonably well.25/10/15  Tenerife II 1-1 Tacuense  Div121/02/16  Tacuense 1-0 Tenerife II  Div1

[quote user="93vintage"]Bottom club Tacuense''s sole away win was at newly promoted Real Betis (at home they are: W2 D3 L6 12/19). They have lost the rest of their away matches, their last being an 11-0 thumping at the leaders Atletico Madrid.[/quote]Just to be clear, that''s Betis''s home record and not Tacuenses''s.

nutty nigel wrote the following post at 24/03/2017 6:31 PM:

Thanks for joining Greavsy. You''re now a PUP

Cheers NN,

I''ll take a stab at Bolton to win. Not sure why but the odds are quite generous as Bolton have been in good form!

Good luck Pups

Thanks to PUPs for the many suggestions, which made the choice enjoyably difficult. Nutty, I appreciate you trying to find a suitably outlandish pick, and you didn''t fail! For me, Spennymoor is exotic...Sadly, they didn''t make the cut, but England have. Happy is the football fan who doesn''t have the Three Lions as their team to support, so that choice is entirely objective, given how they romp through qualifying groups. I will feel all your pain later on when reality bites in the tournament itself.As with England, I decided to err on the side of caution with most of the picks, so a win will not produce a vast amount of money. Four of the games are World Cup qualifiers, with  the numbers being made up with matches from the Bayern Nord section of the German Oberliga and the Girone A of the Italian Pro Liga:EICHSTATT vs Fronlach (PurpleCanary) Saturday 13.00.ALESSANDRIA vs Racing Roma (Molly Windley) Saturday 13.30.SWEDEN vs Belarus (Lessingham Canary, lake district canary, Hissing Sid) Saturday 17.00.SWITZERLAND vs Latvia (Cosmic Twin) Saturday 17.00.Azerbaijan vs GERMANY (Til 1010) Sunday 17.00.

ENGLAND vs Lithuania (Yankee Canary, feedthewolf. Hoola Han Solo) Sunday 17.00.

[quote user="PurpleCanary"]

Thanks to PUPs for the many suggestions, which made the choice enjoyably difficult. Nutty, I appreciate you trying to find a suitably outlandish pick, and you didn''t fail! For me, Spennymoor is exotic...Sadly, they didn''t make the cut, but England have. Happy is the football fan who doesn''t have the Three Lions as their team to support, so that choice is entirely objective, given how they romp through qualifying groups. I will feel all your pain later on when reality bites in the tournament itself.As with England, I decided to err on the side of caution with most of the picks, so a win will not produce a vast amount of money. Four of the games are World Cup qualifiers, with  the numbers being made up with matches from the Bayern Nord section of the German Oberliga and the Girone A of the Italian Pro Liga:EICHSTATT vs Fronlach (PurpleCanary) Saturday 13.00.ALESSANDRIA vs Racing Roma (Molly Windley) Saturday 13.30.SWEDEN vs Belarus (Lessingham Canary, lake district canary, Hissing Sid) Saturday 17.00.SWITZERLAND vs Latvia (Cosmic Twin) Saturday 17.00.Azerbaijan vs GERMANY (Til 1010) Sunday 17.00.

ENGLAND vs Lithuania (Yankee Canary, feedthewolf. Hoola Han Solo) Sunday 17.00.

[/quote]
Thank you for these Purple. Great job, I love them. Reckon we''re on a winner unless we are ridiculously unlucky. I''ve placed them with Bill Hill and the potential return is £27.39. Here are the details : -

Eichstatt

-         

-

1/16

Alessandria

-         

2/9

Sweden

-         

1/2

Switzerland

-

1/9

Germany

-

1/8

England

-

1/8

So that''s four tomorrow and two on Sunday. Will make the England game more interesting for us PUPs. Good luck Purple and all you PUPs[:)]

League Two and Portsmouth to beat Newport County.

Good luck all PUP''s

The two early kick offs won and Sweden aee a goal ahead.

Purple, you did right to ignore spennymoor.....

Propaportry that ☺

ZLF,
I was convinced that if you backed the Faroe Islands and I backed a draw, Andorra was bound to win today.
So I am very pleased that I fluked it today - but who would have thought I''d spend Saturday evening looking at my ''phone for the Andorra vs Faroe Islands score/result.  That''s how daft this PuPs thing is, isn''t it.

Wooster, andorras first qualifying point in 58 games over 12 years so fair play to you and sums up my tips right now, along comes ZLF it seems!

Well played purple, fingers crossed for today''s games.

Well done to our friend Purple Canary and all the pups who joined in this week with suggestions

Glad you didn''t pick my crap away win idea ha ha

Lovely Old Job!
Colour on Ray''s signature at last. Congratulations Purple I''m well chuffed[:)][Y]

Carve their

names with pride.Yankee,5,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork,2, Inch High,5,

Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock,3, Fonejacker,3, Norfolkbroadslim,3,

Norfolkchance1,2, Scooby,3, Trent Canary,3, Cosmic Twin,5, Graham Humphrey,

Leedscanary,3, NcfcStar, Herman, Delia’s Devonshire Dirtbox,2, Lappinitup,

Statto, Mandie Moo,2, Mr Bump, Kathy,2, Til1010, Snake-eyes, Vindo,2, NWC,

Hughesy, Gregt, GMF,3, SwindonCanary, Twidio, Hector Brockelbank, Lake District

Canary,2, Bor Bor Bor, Yellowfuture, Chellecity, Diesel Doris, Lessingham

Canary, Molly Windley, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Feedthewolf, AJ, JB, PurpleCanary, yes Norfolkchance1 £2038 for the

Academy, and £1973 for the Community Sports Foundation.

And with the

Norwich match bet. Splutcho, jb,2, Redders Right Foot,2, Hector Brockelbank,

Blahblahblah,2, Can u sit down please, Til1010, Mandie Moo’s Mear Kat,2,

Crabbycanary,2, Paul, Stewfil, Parma Ham’s gone mouldy, Bor Bor Bor, Mr Apples,

Woostercanary,2, City-til-I-die, The Great Drinkell,2, nutty,3, Feedthewolf,2,

Lappinitup,3, NWC, Hoola Han Solo,2, Twidio, Ray, PUPanon, Molly Windley,

93vintage,2, ClareW, Van Wink,2, Cityangel, AJ,2, Norfolkchance1,Yellowfuture,

Graham Humphrey, Diesel Doris, Duncan Edwards, Legend Iwan, YorkshirePudding, Kathy,

Platonic,2, Cosmic Twin, Mr Jenkins, Reggie, Snake-eyes,2, I’m A Banana, ZLF, Lake

District Canary, norfolkngood, Syteanric, Felixfan, yes PUPs £931 for the

Community Sports Foundation.

And with £2136

for the CSF from the Pink Un Pledges, Euro 16 and donations we now have a total

of £7078 since we began and after £2,000

was presented on 18th March £73 is already banked for the next

presentation.