Sign in to follow this  
If I had the wings of  a sparrow

Lets forget Worthington & results for the minute

[quote]Dicky and mad dan[/quote]

Well it won''t be most posters on here as they don''t bother going to watch the games!!!! (cue lots of flack).

[quote]Who on this messageboard are actually enjoying our style of play & actually enjoying the football matches we are going to see.[/quote]

if i had the wings

i expect mine will be a fairly predictable answer, but i haven''t enjoyed our style of play for sometime, it is frustrating, because on occasions we show what we are capable of, but then for one reason or another we then settle into the sort of game we saw at watford, not turning up for a half, players running around like headless chickens etc

am i enjoying games, no, and that is being honest, but i am a seasoned campaigner and realise things will get better once we have a decent couple of coaches to fufill the potential of deano, mcv etc, etc

as mello says, this message board if far more entertaining

Yeah, I can see where you''re coming from. So when did you last enjoy our style of play? Under every manager in the last 10 years we''ve had good games, good spells even, but only under Worthy has it largely been winning football. It''s a tricky call, people always say Ipswich play very attractive football, but they have only been promoted once in 10 years the same as us. I expect you''d find half the fans in the Prem saying the same thing - so the pundits keep telling us, that''s why so many seats are empty. On that basis, we''re doing pretty well and bucking the trend at present.

And at the end of the say, with the players we have and can afford at this level, we''re not going to get silky football. You''d have to go to the top of the Prem for that I guess....

Why is Mad Dan called Mad Dan? What''s Mad about him? His contributions are hardly ''crazy'' or indeed funny in any way are they and any eccentricity is not readily apparent, only, perhaps, his blind love affair with Nige. Is he mentally ill? I think we should be told.

The Google definition of Dicky is ''faulty'' as in " I have  Dicky heart" Now that does make sense.