Sign in to follow this  
pete

The optomism on here is overbearing

Read the first half dozen or so on the Villa matchday thread where does the optimism of the misguided fools that we could still make the play offs or even get any result at Villa Park come from.

We have been poor all season and continue to be poor especially away from Carrow Rd. Only managing to pick up points against the minnows and getting tonked by any team in th top half of the table that now includes Villa. Huddersfield next for you to wax lyrically about City''s chances.

Wake up to reality unless this misplaced optimism is a result of seeing the end of the tunnel of this disaster of a season. Get ready for more poor seasons to come and come to realise the new structure is window dressing by the Board. Put your trust in the new German who nobody has hard of to build the new team without monetary input. Some hopes and why did our Td from Huddersfield think our new regime was a good enough idea to jump ship.

What a turn up for the books to find you posting Pete on the back of another defeat. Most of us cannot summon the effort to be bothered anymore about this season but i am sure it will not stop you and Keith Scott,Big Vince ,daly,Highland,Lincoln,dibbler and the rest of your ilk seeking some sort of pleasure tonight and tomorrow on here. Apologies if i forgot anyone.

We wouldn''t have seen your sort on here if we''d have won today, would we? If you do ''support'' City, then I think you should give up and do one, because we don''t need idiots who think it''s pleasant behaviour to ridicule supporters who hold hope for the club that they SUPPORT.

[quote user="Herman"]I would have thought someone like pete could have spelt optimism.[/quote]
Why? I''ve seen nothing to give me that kind of faith in Pete.

Til

Its called a debate irrespective of results. We have been sold short by the BOD this season and still no comment from them. Irvine originally given 2 games now given another 3 games. Who knows what they will come up with after those 3 games have elapsed.

[quote user="daly"]Til

Its called a debate irrespective of results. We have been sold short by the BOD this season and still no comment from them. Irvine originally given 2 games now given another 3 games. Who knows what they will come up with after those 3 games have elapsed.[/quote]You must remind me when you came on here for a ''debate'' following a victory ?

What a bizarre time to start a post with this title because the ''optomism'' isn''t currently overbearing is it?

Most threads and posters are now resigned to a non-playoff finish to the season and are talking about hope for the future with a new set-up.

Or is this what you meant and you are already moaning about next season before it''s started.