Sign in to follow this  
rock bus

What will 'potential' managers be thinking

Similar to thread re players coming in, I do wonder what any of the managers on our wanted list will now be thinking (that''s presuming we actually have a list!!)

We are a bit of a basket case of a club at the moment..in disarray, squad full of either not good enough or wanting out players (some players tick both of those boxes!). Board that hasn''t got a clue what it''s doing.

I guess we have the last of the parachute payment and it''s an opportunity to make a huge impression (like Lambert did).

But I can only see us now attracting a lower league manager like Rosler. God knows why anyone thinks someone like Wagner would come here.

Sadly I''m now preparing myself to be underwhelmed

They can think what they like, because we ''ain''t having a manager according to the powers that be!

The new man will probably be wondering who will be in his squad next season.

With a few of the high wage earners off the books there should be scope with decent recruitment to have an exciting young squad for next season.

Webber is going to be massively important in bringing the right blend of players to the club, an exciting prospect for the new manager.

Dont know what they are thinking but hope that Mr Webber has been watching all the games inbetween digging his garden so has got a good idea of which players need to go though it may be quicker to make a list of which players he thinks should stay.

Hopefully he''ll be announced Thurs morning and the head coach will follow quickly so he can watch the last 5/6 games to access his squad.

"access his squad " I can tell him now - the whole defence is useless - the midfield can''t pass to a yellow shirt - the forwards can''t score and/or are suspended most of the time. Won''t take long !