Sign in to follow this  
RustysRevenge

The important question that needs asking

No, the steward who put caught it and put it on his head wanted to give it back, the miserable git of a head steward wouldn''t give it back, the whole group of stewards thought it was funny apart from that one!

Shame when jobsworths spoil things like that, and can cause an unnecessary flashpoint.

Wasn''t watching the hat all the time, but someone near me said it was taken away as it was thrown onto the pitch was that not the case?

Didn''t realise you were there yesterday Lessingham as would have said hi. Maybe next time, although I''m done with away games for a while.

@Greavsy... nearly always there, for my sins (not Huddersfield though).

The cap was thrown being thrown around to cheers of Ole'' and all in good spirit, it wasn''t thrown on the pitch at all, but it did make it to the front where a steward caught it and promptly put it on his head, and laughed, which got a huge roar, before his supervisor came over and had a quiet word in his ear! shame really, as was the only real atmosphere apart from the usual "on the ball city" and "come on you yellows" ! thought the Villa fans were poor, and generally made Carrow Road feel totally vibrant in recent months by comparison.

32,000 and there was a better atmosphere at Burton.

The hat incident was amusing. City had loads of possession but lacked penetration beyond Prichard. The entire defence needs to be disposed of except, perhaps, Pinto. Villa will be back in the PL because they invested in a proper manager.

@Lessingham,

Don''t think I''ll be doing any more away games for a while, certainly not this season. Will give u a shout next time I so though.

That''s what I saw, but someone behind said it went on the pitch, that I didn''t see.

Was a bit of light hearted entertainment, not causing any hassles. I think the first steward was spot on, shame the jobsworth had to intervene, and spoil it.