Sign in to follow this  
GPs Beard

Sack The Board

You''re right Kingo but that''s not what Corbs said. The fans are patient as can be seen by no Neil Out stuff at Carrow Road and when the fans finally lost patience it was actually after the board sacked him. However on here was a different story as Corbs said

[quote user="nutty nigel"]You''re right Kingo but that''s not what Corbs said. The fans are patient as can be seen by no Neil Out stuff at Carrow Road and when the fans finally lost patience it was actually after the board sacked him. However on here was a different story as Corbs said[/quote]

Lost patience with who, Nutty? Alex Neil, or the Board?

[quote user="Rock The Boat"][quote user="nutty nigel"]You''re right Kingo but that''s not what Corbs said. The fans are patient as can be seen by no Neil Out stuff at Carrow Road and when the fans finally lost patience it was actually after the board sacked him. However on here was a different story as Corbs said[/quote]

Lost patience with who, Nutty? Alex Neil, or the Board?[/quote]
Just lost patience really. The club rather took the wind out of the Neil Out sails by sacking him on the Friday evening. So when it started to go wrong the next day the board copped what Neil would have got. So in fact the crowd never turned against Neil at all to any great extent. Which is a very different story to what had been posted on here for a long time. Fans were more patient than the board though. There''s certainly a huge difference between what''s posted here and what happens in the stadium.

I would agree with you that there is a big difference between poster''s feelings and feelings of those in the stadium, accepting that many posters are also in the stadium.

I wonder whether the board listens to stadium fans more than posters, or the other way round? Or are there other types of fas that they listen to? Or do they listen to none (Personally, I don''t think the last statement is true).

[quote user="Rock The Boat"]I would agree with you that there is a big difference between poster''s feelings and feelings of those in the stadium, accepting that many posters are also in the stadium.

I wonder whether the board listens to stadium fans more than posters, or the other way round? Or are there other types of fas that they listen to? Or do they listen to none (Personally, I don''t think the last statement is true).[/quote]
Yes Rocky. Often the same posters seem to react differently in the stadium to how they react on here.
I can say with certainty that the board listen to the fans because Tom Smith has been present at many recent gatherings and spends his time talking and listening. These are probably the same ones who attend games though although I believe the board are also represented at the Caps AGMs too?