Last time I posted about Canos scoring, not too long ago it was, got loads of posters saying we were right to get rid of him!

Never in a million years....... very poor decision.

Good luck to him. It doesn''t always work out with some players. Anyway, our problems are bigger than one winger. Still, it''s a shame it didn''t work out for him here.

I was at Brentford today, Canos was pretty ordinary - scored a goal but it wasn''t a hard one. I like him as a player but him playing for us wouldn''t be the answer for our ills

Like so many others here never given fair crack at the whip, whilst other underperformers get picked in week in week out.

Anyways good luck to him. We have a completely unbalanced team with so many players bought and no place to fit them

Just seen his goal on Channel Five''s coverage. It was well taken.

I think this will ultimately turn out to be up there with Neil''s top balls ups.

I suspect Canos will be playing premier league football in the next season or two and go on to have a very good career.

He''s obviously a decent young player. Selling him after only 6 months and then spending £7m on another winger was always stupid.

[quote user="lincoln canary "]No he wasn''t. Hes a quality player to whom we should build a team around next season.

I hope we can keep hold of him.[/quote]It''s a rarity, but spot on[Y]

[quote user="Barclay seats 4849 the 3rd"]Pritchard was a bigger waste of money[/quote]

Now I know I can safely ignore your opinions, thanks for the clarification.